For Non-believers; Rapture

Beowulf said:
Welcome back, Reba.

Do I sense some anger here?
If so, I hug you.
You are not alone.
Nope, no anger here :)
Still, I always appreciate a :hug:

reba, and followers of reba. They are enemies of God is in servant of man today are the same as they were thousands of years ago, thinking that they will be the winner against His servant Israel. you are one or many of them deceiving the worldwide that you are christ, the serveant of God. you are not slave and the lost of sheep of israel like the God in black slaves been suffer in hand of eneimes for more than 300 years in wildneress of North America. you never suffer in hand of enemes like slaves did. you hold the title " i am either christ, jew" for more than 6 thousand years. Jesus saith, Many come in my name, "I am christ and many deceive." thus, you are liar and deceiver. the bible teaches me, moses and all prophets always had spoke the childern of israel i.e. Nation, who is lost of sheep in the house of Israel. Moses or all prophets never speak the world, for example in the Prophet Daniel and Three hebrew captives. God spoke to His serveants of Israel i.e. specific nation only, Gos was not purpose to speak unto all various nations, tougues, and languages. I know God chosen the slaves are servants of the Most High God. Because They are lost of sheep for 6,000 years ago.

the scritpure press alone, traveling the greatness of his own strength, mighty to save His people. Isaiah, again, said for unto us a child is born, and unto us a son is given, and a government shall be upon His shoulder; and He shall be called wonderful, counselor, the mighty God, the prince of peace, the everlasting Father; and of the increase of His government of peace there would be no end. Yet, He is a child born of a woman.

So this pregnant woman was going to bring forth a child that all the prophets heralded is coming. He would be a strange child, a man child destined to rule the nations with a rod of iron. But he is born of a woman.

He who? I'm talking about He is the son of man i.e. Master. That is He. You say, He's a man born of a woman. Well, who was Jesus? Was he not a man born of a woman? Who was Moses? Who was Abraham? Were they not born of a woman? But the man that comes at the end of the world is unlike any man that was born before Him because he's born to be a master.

But the Bible teaches that the man of God will be stand on the Day of Judgment before you, because you who been betaryed God is in the Flesh of man for more than six thousand years. Not only the righteous will see Him, but even His enemies shall see Him.

I cannot see a spirit; therefore, the teachings of His coming would be false. The spirit of life is and has been with me all of my lives. God is in flesh among me today. He is a man, He is in His time. God sees, hears, knows, wills, acts and is a flesh (man). The evil workings of the devil MUST come to an end.

Because all you are not apply or not trust the scriptures of the prophets written of me. I am He!

Last edited:
I am no follower of Reba. However I would consider her my sister, if she will allow me to do so. As I consider everyone on this earth a child of God, wether they believe the same as me or not, God loves everyone, and I too must do the same, even if I do not agree with them.

The Prophets have written:

Isaiah 66:18 "For I know their works and their thoughts, and I am coming to gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and shall see my glory, 19 and I will set a sign among them. And from them I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Put, and Lud, who draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands afar off, that have not heard my fame or seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the nations. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren from all the nations as an offering to the LORD, upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon dromedaries, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring their cereal offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. 21 And some of them also I will take for priests and for Levites, says the LORD. 22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain. 23 From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD. 24 "And they shall go forth and look on the dead bodies of the men that have rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

Jeremiah 3:17 - At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.

I have not studied much Hebrew, and when I did, I focused on the names used for God. "All nations" is an english translation, however, "All nations and tounges" would appear to mean "Everyone" not just the nation of Isreal. Although I believe that Isreal was chosen to show God's Great Power (using the weakest to outlast all of the strongest nations; egypt, rome and greece) I do not believe that God's Grace and Glory was meant for Isreal alone. I believe "All Flesh" is invited to worship with God, However there will be those who have rebelled, and they will not be permitted.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel
This scripture is after the death of Moses, and Abraham. It could not be talking about them. "Give" is used in future tense, as in "Shall Give", not "has Given". The event has not taken place. "Virgin" although it may reffer to a "young woman" may also mean litterally "a woman who has not had sexual intercourse" or in Biblical terms "Has not Known a man". This event does occur in the old testement, however scripture must be read as a whole, and there is more that would connects Jesus to the word of the Prophets.

Psalms 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; scorned by men, and despised by the people. 7 All who see me mock at me, they make mouths at me, they wag their heads; 8 "He committed his cause to the LORD; let him deliver him, let him rescue him, for he delights in him!"
Ps. 22:15
my strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue cleaves to my jaws; thou dost lay me in the dust of death. 16 Yea, dogs are round about me; a company of evildoers encircle me; they have pierced my hands and feet-- 17 I can count all my bones--they stare and gloat over me; 18 they divide my garments among them, and for my raiment they cast lots.

I believe Those events occured at the Crucifiction of Jesus, however, I was not there, and must decide for myself wether or not to trust the account given.

Isaiah 43:25 "I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins"
Isaiah 53:12 ".... yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. "

Isaiah 53 should be read in whole, but I talk too much as it is, and my posts are already too long.
Only God can Take away Sins. Only the Christ can bear sins. He has or will bear "the sins of many". I believe he has come. I believe he bore my sins to his death, and that he was crucified with transgressors like Isaiah predicted. It is written that his body was missing on the day of his resurection. I believe I will stand before him on the day of judment, and he will not appear in spirit, but in flesh. The Flesh that God used to come and save us from ourselves, although it has been made new.

Last edited:
DreamSlayer said:
I am no follower of Reba. However I would consider her my sister, if she will allow me to do so..
DreamSlayer, I am very opposite all qoute by your own interptation. you are not chosen by the word of God.

I refuse to study hebrew language in bible like today people study hebrew scripture. they think that hebrew is God's language. they are full of bullcraps!

English language is my destiny for rest!

I do understand what you try to saying to me by meaning. His servant Isaiah the prophet had spoke that the slaves scattered into many nations. God will gathered his servant people of nation out of all nations after they fallen into the hand of eneimes beats and killed.

your own sayings really opposite you about Isaiah 7:14. I am sure that you don't understand what the specific he had spoke.

I ignore you, and won't listen your own interpter.

I know you refuse to recogize:

Canaan
Ham interchange Egypt
Etiopian
Nimrod
Cyrene
Act 13v1 Simon called "-------"

Servant is Son, or Son is Servant. it is interchnages itself.
Look Daniel 6:20 "servant of the living God" is similar with John 6:69 "son of the living God"

Servant is Bondman, or Bondman is Servant, it is either interchange too.
Deu 5:15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt,
Deu 16:12 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt:
Deu 24:18 But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt,
Deu 24:22 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt:

Gensis 9:25-27 Canaan is servant of a servants by act 16:16 men are servant of the Most High God.

the only scripture has answer me.. there is no else but scripture!

you listen pastor or prophetic people talk about E.U. will come out of Europe. the result, they are false prophets rise and deceive as you like them 'liar and deceiver', Scripture is not relate that their qoutes. Scripture belong to slaves and the blessing words of scripture give them by his prophecy that One man will be like back in the days of Noah saw Nimrod is the Mighty One in the earth, as the coming of the son of man shall be!

You who one of them either refuse to believe that I am He!

Deu 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst, of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Deu 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among, their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

ckfarbes said:
reba, and followers of reba.
There are no "followers of reba". I don't want anyone following me. Christians should follow only Jesus, not man (or woman).

I do not understand. I have not interpreted anything. The Red is scripture.

First of all
Jeremiah 3:17 Says nothing about a specific group coming out of the nations, it simply says all nations.
I did not interpret anything, you have added words.

However; I will allow the new testament scripture to translate the OT scripture:

Amos 9:11 "In that day I will raise up the booth of David that is fallen and repair its breaches, and raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old; 12 that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations who are called by my name," says the LORD who does this

This was interpreted in the New Testament

Acts 15:15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, as it is written, 16 'After this I will return, and I will rebuild the dwelling of David, which has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will set it up, 17 that the rest of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, 18 says the Lord, who has made these things known from of old.

Secondly:
Isaiah 7:14 clearly says that God will give a sign born of a virgin and that son will be called immanuel.
Immanuel means: God with us.

Ignoring the fact that the English version you read is a translation has lead you to assume words are interchangable.

Servant and Son are not interchangable words. Although I may not know much about Hebrew, I do know some Greek. And you have compared two completely different languages. One was written in Hebrew, the other was written in Greek. I have no idea if the Hebrew word for son can be interchanged for servant.
However;
The common Greek word for "son" is uios
The common Greek word for "servant" is doulos
paidos is translated as "child" (usually male)

paidos is the only time that during translation may appear as "son" or "servant"

However, in most occasions when Jesus is referred to as "God’s son" the words uios theou (son of God) are together. Specifically meaning "Son" not "Servant"

John 6:69 "son of the living God"
Son is translated from the word Uios. You may not assume that it means servant. Your interpretation is incorrect.
John 6:69 can never be read as "servant of the living God" that interpretation is wrong.

Third
you listen pastor or prophetic people talk about E.U. will come out of Europe

I do not know what E.U. is. Although my Pastor is a smart man I will not follow him blindly, I do not agree with everything he says. I have disagreed with several pastors on different issues. Scripture must be the foundation, on that we are agreed.

Fourth:
Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting

Out of Bethlehem. Of a Virgin. Pierced for Trangressions. Mocked for trusting God. Lots were cast for his clothes.

Those are the words of the prophets. New testament claims that Jesus was from the line of David. I believe the Old Testament was reffering to Jesus.

Last edited:
DreamSlayer said:
I do not understand. I have not interpreted anything.
Ignoring the fact that the English version you read is a translation has lead you to assume words are interchangable.

paidos is the only time that during translation may appear as "son" or "servant"

However, in most occasions when Jesus is referred to as "God’s son" the words uios theou (son of God) are together. Specifically meaning "Son" not "Servant"

John 6:69 "son of the living God"
Son is translated from the word Uios. You may not assume that it means servant. Your interpretation is incorrect.
John 6:69 can never be read as "servant of the living God" that interpretation is wrong.
DreamSlayer, I am very sorry that you don't understand. its not my problem. Because your mind is limted

I can image if slaves throw their tongue and word , seeking and learn the word and tongue of greek. they will confuse and still lost their identity who they are. they will be destory themselves like in scripture of Hosea 4:6.

I fond the english what I totally understand and chosen the word that english of people taught me and even my forefathers spoke after my native tougue which is english for more than 300 years.

Once again, I refuse to read greek or hebrew that you study the word of greek, that result your mind is mess up and many mis-interptation by the scripture. exactly where is your big problems. you trying to twist my mind with your own the words.

DAMN YOU! YOU ARE DAMN WRONG THAT I ASSUME ANYTHING, YOU IDIOT! But I do nothing with your judgment on me..

Whoa, OMG, I can't believe what I read your disagree that son is servant, it is not either interchange. that is okay with you, it is your way what you think.
You know what? The spell cast on you, the word will turn you into wrong directions.

I promise you that I won't put the word on this as discuss with you anything about the word of God.. Once I leave it with you for rest..

Good luck with you around the verses.

Last edited:
I do not know what E.U. is.
I think CK is referring to the European Union and its possible role in prophecy. Of course, with CK, I am never really sure. :dunno:

quick comments to clarify and reinforce my arguements;

NT Scripture claims that Jesus is the Son of God.
He is also the Servant, he is both. Both terms are used for him, but one means he is litterally the "Son" of God. That carries much greater wieght than the word "servant".

I though you claimed that slaves speak "many tongues" in "many nations";

Isaiah 66:18 "For I know their works and their thoughts, and I am coming to gather all nations and tongues

His servant Isaiah the prophet had spoke that the slaves scattered into many nations. God will gathered his servant people of nation out of all nations after they fallen into the hand of eneimes beats and killed.

but now you claim they will be destroyed for learning a different language?

I can image if slaves throw their tongue and word , seeking and learn the word and tongue of greek. they will confuse and still lost their identity who they are. they will be destory themselves like in scripture of Hosea 4:6.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

(I don't see how learning would destroy anyone. It cleary says a lack of knowledge will destroy)

I do not think any language is better than any other. However the Jews when they recorded the OT would have written it in Hebrew. We take our translations from old copies written in that language. The NT was written in Greek and Aramaic. English translators do their best to capture the sentense structure and meaning. A word that litterally means "Son" cannot be assumed to mean anything else.

300 years of English is an irrelevant point.
Greek has been spoken since the 2nd millennium BC. The earliest evidence of this is found in tablets dating from 1500 BC. The alphabet normally used was adapted in 1000 BC and with various modifications formed the alphabet which is still in use today.
Modern Greek is a living language and one of the richest surviving languages today.

The English version of any Bible is an translation (which would include a little interpretation) of Greek and Hebrew.

Servant is Son, or Son is Servant. it is interchnages itself.
Look Daniel 6:20 "servant of the living God" is similar with John 6:69 "son of the living God"
- ckfarbes

This was your assumption. Those are your words. You assumed that "Son" and "Servant" were interchangable based on two different sentances, from two different languages.

DAMN YOU! YOU ARE DAMN WRONG THAT I ASSUME ANYTHING, YOU IDIOT! But I do nothing with your judgment on me..

I did not judge you. I only evaluated what you said. The term "Idiot" is a judgement upon me.

Since nothing new has been brought forth, other than anger, I will make no more comments.

God Bless you.

Last edited:
Suppose you are on a country road. Around the curve you notice that heavy rains have washed out the bridge. You stop your car, get out, and stand in front of the curve so you can warn other drivers about the bridge. They can't see the danger but you know it is there. You can warn other drivers about the danger but you can't "force" them to stop driving. Even though it is cold and raining hard, and people curse you, you continue to stand out there warning them. Why? Because you love people and want them safe. NOT because you want to "control" them.

a more accurate comparison would be...

suppose you are on a country road, around the curve you decide to knock out a dam so that the road gets flooded, and anyone who tries to go into it would stall, drown and die. you stop your car, get out, and stand in front of the curve so you can warn other drivers about the bridge. they can't see the danger, but you can't force them to stop driving. you tell them they must do exactly as you say, or else they will die on the other side of the curve. some may curse at you, and continue on...and they drown from the water you caused to flood the road. some people stop and listen to you, they do as you say, so you graciously spare thier life, give them a million dollars and let them be in the "promised land" ...sucks to be those that you killed.

the problem with your analogy is hell didn't just happen, someone created it and allowed it to exist...alot of people described mans relation to god as father and son...i find that odd, because when your son disobeys your wishes, do you throw him into a burning house...pull him out before he dies, then throw him back in? is this the kind of punishment you want for your son or daughter??
the christian god is mean, spiteful and selfish. free will is allowed only so far as it suits his whim, and if you exercise your OWN free will, you go to hell...how is that free will? if i hold a gun to someones head, and tell them they can either do what i say, or i will shoot them...but its completely thier choice, is that free will?

the entire christian religion is ruled by fear. and not in terms of belief either....if your different from the other people in your church, you will be ostercized...if you think different than your peers you can be kicked out, if you dress differently you will be laughed at and mocked...oh what a great religion christianity is, as long as you fit the cookie cutter mold and don't have sex in any position but missionary.

if god has the power, but does nothing, he is apathetic
if god does not have the power, he is not omnipotent.

Last edited:
I am creating a new thread talks about salvation with Christian. So you can understand about Christian Religious.

It should be up by soon or tomorrow.

Your posts are great, Dreamslayer.

Last edited:
LUNZ said:
why are you in fear in God's creation? know what? Fear is not an answer. Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is illusion. God is within you everyday.

I know LUNZ! He believes in God and fears HIM! I dont know why he said something like that. He knows better than that!

Expedix said:
I know LUNZ! He believes in God and fears HIM! I dont know why he said something like that. He knows better than that!

I have no reason to FEAR God. I rather go directly experience God's wisdom sametime reach into the mind of God, thereby finding great truths and own knowledge. Since God is a static intellect, how does He experience His knowledge? Through His creations, us. How does God manifest His pure love? Again, through us. In fact, God's creations are the emotional side of Him. Put another way: People embody God's love and emotion, not as a separate part of Him, but as the actual essence of His love. We are the experiencing, emotional God Himself. :dance:

cynx2015 said:
Have you thought about "what if" millions believers disappeared in the face of earth and left the non-believers on earth? What would you do and how would you feel?

If I was a non-believer, I would be stunned, perplexed, and scared like hell!

Please dont throw jokes or slangs all over the place. You oughta think deeply yourself 'WHAT IF".

Serious messagers only!!

It is not a 'what if'.. it will happen for sure. It can happen anytime. It will happen in the twinkling of an eye, like the bible says.

Over 200 prophencies have already come true. Notice how the yr 2004 has had the worst natural disasters than ever before? The world is getting worse and many experts say we are already living in the end times.

Dont be caught without Jesus!

You can accept him in your heart by asking him to do so. Give your life to him and in return, you'll have eternity in Paradise. I dont know why people arent running like crazy for this awesome deal!

"And the dead will rise first, and the living will be caught up with the lord in the air, and there they shall ever remain"

and "I will come like a thief in the night, in the twinkling of an eye, they will be gone. Two will be in the field, and one will disappear"

Rapture will happen! Be ready!!

BewitchedKitten said:
You can accept him in your heart by asking him to do so. Give your life to him and in return, you'll have eternity in Paradise.

You forgot one important thing. Convert your life from sin life to holy person, and then the salvation will be yours. If you had struggling sin life and salvation will be still there. If you refuse to give up your sin life then the salvation never reached on you.

Why I spoke like those comments? Today many many people didn't explained about "convert the sin life." Many new Christian fell in to sin life from being born again, because no one explained to them about the "convert sin life." They were just looking for promises but they don't build their faith with Jesus Christ. If we explained the convert the sin life then they will understand the faith system. Therefore, they can build their strength with Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah keep your red ticket to heaven!

Red Ticket- Jesus Christ is inside at your heart and at your blood system. So, you can enter Jesus Christ’s Kingdom because you had Jesus Christ in your heart.

Last edited:
BewitchedKitten said:
Over 200 prophencies have already come true.

What prophecies would you be referring to?

Notice how the yr 2004 has had the worst natural disasters than ever before? The world is getting worse and many experts say we are already living in the end times.

Um, I'm sorry but you're mistaken. The worst has yet to come, and there has been disasters that were far more worse than the event that recently took place in Asia.

In fact, many people were killed in a massive earthquake in China in the year of 1976. Originally estimated at 655,000 but was reduced to 255,000 in the official documents. But it doesn't mean that it was really 255,000, there may had been more bodies that weren't found.

However, the most lethal earthquake that I know of is little-known but it did happen. Around 830,000 were killed according to several claims. This took place in China in the year of 1556.

A typhoon did kill 300,000 people in India in 1737. In 1815, more than 50,000 people died due to a volcano eruption in Indonesia and 50,000 more died again in 1837 from another eruption from the same volcano. 25,000 people died in a volcano-related disaster in 1985 in Columbia.

The Americans should consider themselves lucky that they haven't faced such disasters. But don't consider yourself too lucky, because it may happen.

Dont be caught without Jesus!

You can accept him in your heart by asking him to do so. Give your life to him and in return, you'll have eternity in Paradise. I dont know why people arent running like crazy for this awesome deal!

I believe in the God and Jesus, though many people has different beliefs and it is not up to us to force them into accepting Jesus as their saviour.

and "I will come like a thief in the night, in the twinkling of an eye, they will be gone. Two will be in the field, and one will disappear"

Rapture will happen! Be ready!!

Well, the Rapture may or may not happen in our lifetime. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't accept Jesus as our saviour. Somebody had said earlier that the reason why the date of the Rapture hasn't been specified is because it is to discourage people from neglecting their responsibilities.

A good point, I'll say.

About the prophencies.. I have a book that tells about all the prophencies that have already came true, but I let my sister take it with her to Cali. She will give it back to me later.

I encourage people to believe in Jesus because Jesus says in the bible "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man can go unto the father except through me"

and dont forget that the Tsunami event isnt the only thing that has happend in 2004.. there were also the massive hurricanes, flooding and even right now, in Cali. Also notice that the moon has been closer to Earth than ever before, causing so many disasters to happen!

Back