For girls...

Xoxostarss

Reaction score
anyone of you are on birth contol? If so, what kind of birth control method are you using and do you like it?

i dont use birth control. my doctor did recommend it when i was younger, to control, but later changed his mind, after discovering that some women cant conceive after taking bc for a long time.

I quit using Birth Control. I just deicded not to use that method anymore.

I just have one partner and we are both clean. We use condoms. I have an tendecy to forget to take pills. But that was like 2 years ago. Right now, not in my mind am I thinking about going back to birth control however there is a birth control patch that I wouldn't mind doing.

I had to quit birth control couple of months ago due to pregnancy. Im going back to the docs on the 21st to get back on it and hopefully get the patch

Originally posted by whodatshroom
my sister in law does depo shot and she gained alot of weight

yeah it happen to alot girls. the depo shot make your body think you are one to two months pregnant thats why you gain a lot weight.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
yeah it happen to alot girls. the depo shot make your body think you are one to two months pregnant thats why you gain a lot weight.

Ack forget depo shot, im going for the patch!

i was used da bith control a long time ago.. but now, i quiting it anymore!

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Ack forget depo shot, im going for the patch!

my friend used the patch and it kept on falling off so she got fed up and gave up on it.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
my friend used the patch and it kept on falling off so she got fed up and gave up on it.

really?! i got this pamphlet on it saying it stays on and stuff?

Back