for all mothers/mothers to be

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
did you ever get braxton hicks contractions ??

how much did you gain total during ur preggy ??-- u dont have to reveal if you're not comfortable.

when did you start to get any pains or feeling uncomfortable??

Right now I'm 30 wks and 4 days and I'm going to have a baby girl due on nov 16th. I gained roughly around 20 lbs total at this moment. I'm a PIGGY LOL!!

I only have lower back pains a little during work hours. but on restrictions now. I also rarely get leg cramps when i get up to do my duty. that's about it.

I'm excited and I know i will be nervous for being a first time mom at the beginning, but I'll have mother role around me for a lil while. LOL... :)

I'm not going to announce what my baby girl name will be until I actually have my baby girl out. :)

I believe so. i wasn't sure. lol

how much did you gain total during ur preggy ??-- u dont have to reveal if you're not comfortable.
55 lbs with Jana and 50 lbs with Logan I tried to improve myself with the second pregnancy not to eat too much, obviously NOT. only 5 lbs went down different. ha

about 18 weeks i was in pain, later i learned that my tummy was stretched real bad. maybe something with my gain weight too fast within 18 weeks. and then again 35 weeks. similiar with two pregnancies.

I had my back real SORE started 30 weeks with each of my two pregnancies.

Good Luck!!

can't wait to hear you name your baby girl real soon! 10 more weeks to go for you! :D

Yea I get BH often than my 1st pregnancy....it is painful and hates it! It didn't last very long anyway.

Same with us...not gonna announce the baby's name till birth! More fun! :)

With my 1st, gained 60 lbs and this pregnancy, 11 lbs but I've lost 3 lbs. I dunno why but my guess I eat small few times a day.

I am comfortable but not at night time. :( I all want is SLEEP but I wake up like around 1 or 2 AM and go back to bed 3 or 4 AM and sleep till 530 to get my hubby up and snooze till 7 and nap later for an hour or so. Oh well!

You will NEED A LOT of rest before baby comes! :) I am now 32 weeks today! WHOO!

had to look up what's braxton hicks contraction. the best I can think of to relate to it is.. a really bad case of constipation and stomache :aw:

had to look up what's braxton hicks contraction. the best I can think of to relate to it is.. a really bad case of constipation and stomache :aw:

for me i felt like something like bad deeeep cramp with my 2 sides of body and lower belly, not constipation. perfect example, alien was trying to get out of my tummy but not! :giggle:

I had them BH with both of mine.

Jiro. BH is the uterus contracting to strenghten its muscles preping for labor. Practice contractions you could say.

I only gained 15 lbs with my daughter and 20 with my son.

Never.

Honest, never gain and I lose nearly 50 lbs.

I started to get any pains and feeling uncomfortable only around two weeks before having my daughter, Alexanderia.

I hope you enjoy your time before having your baby, AND good luck! :thumb:

deleted. never mind. :)

souggy - use the "PICTURE" button when posting a pix

Babies are so exciting! Congrats to all of the expecting moms and dads!

Jiro, glad that you're trying to relate here. I'm afraid, however, that there's no comparison in men since they don't have a uterus. The uterus has to be strong to push the baby out. BH contractions are like practice games getting ready for the big game.

Jiro, glad that you're trying to relate here. I'm afraid, however, that there's no comparison in men since they don't have a uterus.

I think PowerON might be the only male who know what it is like to have something comparable to a uterus contraction. Zing!

I never had BH but gained about 30 to 35 lbs. The only pain I have in my legs while I was standing too long or in a long line at the store. Then it stop when I was about 6 1/2 or 7 months preggy.

Good Luck to you!!

I had them with my daughter but not with my son. They werent painful at all just uncomfortable.

Back