For a moderator please

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2D2

Reaction score
Hi,

I no longer wish to post in this forum. If I could be de-registered I would very much appreciate it. I wasn't sure which moderator does this sort of thing so I have posted my request here.

Thanks a lot :)

You need to PM Alex to explain the reason you wish to have it de-registered.

Hi R2D2,

Just would like to let you know about one of AllDeaf rule.

6.) Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

The AD forum rules: http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html

You can PM or email Alex to request for removal of your account. :)

You can simply leave and not visit the site again.

One day, you might be bored and suddenly decide to pop in to say "hi" to some of us.

We'll still be here... and your account will still be here.

There have been members in the past who said they would leave for good. Yet, they end up coming back.

We're not expecting you to be a frequent visitor and poster in this site. If you posted once a month, that's fine with us... after all, you're one of us. :)

One day, you might be bored and suddenly decide to pop in to say "hi" to some of us.

There have been members in the past who said they would leave for good. Yet, they end up coming back.

We're not expecting you to be a frequent visitor and poster in this site. If you posted once a month, that's fine with us... after all, you're one of us. :)

Damn right, you are! :lol:

You are right, Vampy. :)

Yeppers that is right :lol:

lol im glad you have this rule cause i found out how to use the alldeaf now and i like it :) i guess mom was right ya never know unless you try it :D

Shoot me an email and I'll remove your account.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back