foods for preg mother ...

I suggest you get insurance. Having no insurance is gonna cost them a shitload of money.

knightwolf68 said:
I am not sure if they would have get any help from DHS becasue the father have the job with no benefits provider and his wife isn't work ...
what is folic acid ... care to explain to us ? I thought pork wouldn't good for preg becasue it have grease or fat ...

Folic Acid can be found in cereals, green beans, etc. Make sure taking vitnamins as well.

Oddball said:
Folic Acid can be found in cereals, green beans, etc. Make sure taking vitnamins as well.

so ur telling me preg women shouldn't eat cereal ????

knightwolf68 said:
so ur telling me preg women shouldn't eat cereal ????

No, you are missing a point. I said that Folic Acid is found in any cereal, so therefore, pregnant women can eat it if they want to.

What about Folic Acid?
Pregnancy doubles a woman’s need for folate (folic acid or folacin). Folic acid has been shown to be important in preventing neural tube defects, such as spina bifida and anencephaly and is essential to the formation of red blood cells. Severe folate deficiency can result in a condition called megaloblastic anemia, which occurs most often in the last trimester of pregnancy. In this condition, the mother’s heart, liver and spleen may become enlarged which and can threaten the life of the fetus. Folic acid can be found in many foods, including kidney beans, leafy green vegetables, peas, and liver. Women in their childbearing years should consume plenty of these foods. In fact, folate is so important to the health of women and their babies that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently required the addition of folic acid to prepackaged bread and cereals.

However, there is not universal agreement on the necessity of folate supplements for all pregnant women. Some doctors prescribe the supplements primarily for pregnant women who are smokers, drug users, alcohol drinkers or strict vegetarians. While research continues, your doctor will continue to recommend supplements based on your individual health profile.

your friend should get Prenatal vitamins from doc which folic acids is included..

also your friend should qualifed for >> W.I.C.

Check with Deptarmet of Trans (welfare) they tend are ofte qualifed IF you are pregnant and not working.. Most of time Pregnant women are qualifed.. Well.. Where is she from ?? so I decide to use Google..

Medicaid for Pregnant women

Good Luck,

Wendy

Pregnant women should avoid:

*Booze
*Coke - drinks with caffine
*Eggs
*Energy drinks and food

Egg? :wtf:

I eat alot of eggs during 2 pregnancies... They are big & healthy babies...

During 2 pregnancies I have very low Iron which I eat alot of proteins but it doesn't help so the doctor gave me iron pills...

milk
cheese
fishes,
chicken filet
turkey filet
salads
vegetables
& any heathly foods
but I admitted that I ate also junk or faster foods like this sometimes.

I do drink German coffee or tea twice a day...

Important is Avoid:
Salt... it cause watery in your body...
smoking
wine
beer
raw meats & fishes

I'm not too touchy about heathly but I know what I eat right & can eat what I like sometimes.

Don't forget dill pickles and chocolate ice cream. :D

Back