Follow up and a thank you

toffeekukki

Reaction score
Everyone on here has been really amazing, given advice helping to understand, feeling like I can fit in.
Since I got my new aids I have used this forum less. This is not because I don't like people or because I have forgotten about you all.
This is because I can accept my self and my new found freedom since my upgrade :D
So I am getting on really well and I am sorry for not replying or talking here so much.
You all have got some great stories to tell, some stories are sad to
But over all I find that I can cope.
Please continue to help others like you all helped me.
I am not leaving but I am taking a step back from here.
Thank you for everyone for posts old and new and any new members you are with a bunch of strangers whom will accept you and help you no matter what your issues may be
I shall be back now and again but mainly I will be away.
Good luck to you all

Everyone on here has been really amazing, given advice helping to understand, feeling like I can fit in.
Since I got my new aids I have used this forum less. This is not because I don't like people or because I have forgotten about you all.
This is because I can accept my self and my new found freedom since my upgrade :D
So I am getting on really well and I am sorry for not replying or talking here so much.
You all have got some great stories to tell, some stories are sad to
But over all I find that I can cope.
Please continue to help others like you all helped me.
I am not leaving but I am taking a step back from here.
Thank you for everyone for posts old and new and any new members you are with a bunch of strangers whom will accept you and help you no matter what your issues may be
I shall be back now and again but mainly I will be away.
Good luck to you all
Do what makes you happy!!

As I was getting to know you. Well you do what you got to do. Be safe and if you ever want to come back... we will be here :)

I will be around, just feel comfortable enough to take a step back :) you should feel like you have done amazing, my absence is because of help I received here. I am not getting any younger so I want to try living life. If any one needs me or I feel like I participate I shall
Just wanted to let everyone know why I may be quiet so no-one has to worry after me.

Awww that was very thoughtful and kind of you. Hope all goes well for you :)

Back