FlyFree... Remmy this

Originally posted by Freaky
:D It's great to see good friends that keeps a good bond and a great friendship over the years. A great friendship is sacred like I hold my close bond with my best friends/sisters Katziechickie and Lizachickie because it's very sacred to me. "Friends are worth a dime a dozen but best friends are worth millions of dollars!" I wouldn't dream of losing Katziechickie and Lizachickie! They hold special places in my heart! _\m/ you girlies! :D

yes, very true.. I met few online friends and met them irl.. I think that they are best pals than I have here in mn.. I would say not more than 5 friends that are best pals and stay bond.. I lost alot of friends because of.. their immatures, have no common senses or responsibles.. I gave up being there for them many times.. I always do do do do for them.. and nothing returns... :)

yes, hold special places in my heart too.. and \,,/_ to my best pals.. and whoever.. hee hee :)

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your longggggggggg hair look so PRETTTY !!!!!! i remmy you got haircut and give to your cousin for cancer something to wear wig ?/ very SAD !!!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your longggggggggg hair look so PRETTTY !!!!!! i remmy you got haircut and give to your cousin for cancer something to wear wig ?/ very SAD !!!

oh yes.. thats right... i cut my long hair it was 9 inches and donated to my cousin that she have lukemina for almost 4 years.. but rest her soul.. she passed away last summer.. she didnt make her 12th birthday.. it was only 2 days before..
we had very special funeral as she wished.. she had her wigs under her folded hands.. that she secretly wrote note before her death. "For my special deaf cousin Annie, She gave me her big heart to make my little heart big. I want to give to my friend Shelley this special wig."
it was really nice.. so I am going to grow back my hair long again.. and let it be long for couple years and enjoy it.. then cut and give little kid who wish have wig.. :)

Dang, what a goosebump! I juz got goosebump what the note was told for annie. By the way, nice pixs =)...

Annie it was sooo sweet note I ever heard.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Dang, what a goosebump! I juz got goosebump what the note was told for annie. By the way, nice pixs =)...

Annie it was sooo sweet note I ever heard.

hehe tks! :cool:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
oh yes.. thats right... i cut my long hair it was 9 inches and donated to my cousin that she have lukemina for almost 4 years.. but rest her soul.. she passed away last summer.. she didnt make her 12th birthday.. it was only 2 days before..
we had very special funeral as she wished.. she had her wigs under her folded hands.. that she secretly wrote note before her death. "For my special deaf cousin Annie, She gave me her big heart to make my little heart big. I want to give to my friend Shelley this special wig."
it was really nice.. so I am going to grow back my hair long again.. and let it be long for couple years and enjoy it.. then cut and give little kid who wish have wig.. :)

OMG! she passed away ??? very sorry hear about that * shiver* and very nice note about you
licktear.gif

:laugh2: @ Fly Free and MsGiglz's pictures! Fly Free you had a hair cut! OMG your beautiful long hair is gone! Wow, you have matured a lot, but hey you looked great!! You girlz looked so darn happy and lots of laughs LOL! I'm so glad that you two have met and I can see the bond between you two. I can't wait to meet Freakychickie and Lizachickie! We'll take lots of pictures together and we'll upload a few here someday! Great picitures MsGiglz! I really enjoyed that! :thumb:

Originally posted by Katzie
:laugh2: @ Fly Free and MsGiglz's pictures! Fly Free you had a hair cut! OMG your beautiful long hair is gone! Wow, you have matured a lot, but hey you looked great!! You girlz looked so darn happy and lots of laughs LOL! I'm so glad that you two have met and I can see the bond between you two. I can't wait to meet Freakychickie and Lizachickie! We'll take lots of pictures together and we'll upload a few here someday! Great picitures MsGiglz! I really enjoyed that! :thumb:

ahah yea Katzie -- its gotten SHORTER since 1998 -- short hair is MUCH easier to take care of now a days -- ive thought of letting it grow back out but ahh im always cutting it off oh well -- maybe 1 day i will show u a current pix of myself or it might be on my avatar when changed i dont know haha --

as for me and MsGiglz -- yes yes we had a GREAT time when i got her to come down here -- took me a while to convince her LOL --so she can take a lil break from the challenges she was going thru at the time :)

MsGiglz -- yes yes u are right some ppl just dont grow up :roll: :ugh: do do do for them and get nothing in return but MORE additional problems -- that definately sucks and definately are the type to just give up on and *draw line*

Originally posted by Katzie

thanks and anytime..
I have tons more pics and cool.. but i need slow down my postwhore.. :rofl:

MOMMMAAAAAAaa and fly U GUYS look SOO great!!!!!!!!! im soo goosy here from what u had done for ur cousin momma, thats BRAVE and WONDERFUL thing u did! we are very lucky to have the samartians like u !
\,,/_ momma

Yep.. its take me while to finally draw line..
but now i learn more to be strong.. and realize how much people can get advantage of you and your passive..

:)

Originally posted by javapride
MOMMMAAAAAAaa and fly U GUYS look SOO great!!!!!!!!! im soo goosy here from what u had done for ur cousin momma, thats BRAVE and WONDERFUL thing u did! we are very lucky to have the samartians like u !
\,,/_ momma

aww thanks.. ask FlyFree... that i could do anything for someone who much in need :) or something like that.. i have big heart.. with
jump.gif
inside and want to share.

:-D momma !!!!!!!!!1 I belive u and i belive in fly too she soars all the time and so do u ur to peas in a pod!

Originally posted by MsGiglz
aww thanks.. ask FlyFree... that i could do anything for someone who much in need :) or something like that.. i have big heart.. with
jump.gif
inside and want to share.

yep yep thats SO u MsGiglz -- a VERY good woman inside and out!!!! im glad we met online years ago hehe :) mwahhhhies MsGiglz and thanks for being a GREAT friend to have all those years _\,,/ always!

i also sure hope i regrow my hair again so i can do what u have done years ago cutting off ur hair and donate it for the sick children -- i keep trying but ahh keep cutting it off :roll: -- wish i knew abt that program BEFORE i chopped off my long hair years ago oh well

Katzie knew me when my hair was down to close to my waist i think during RIT days (was it around there Katzie gurl qq)

AWwww Fly Free~!!!!

encore.gif

hehe jk.. yes yes.. i am grateful for you to be my great friend.....
and always \,,/_ too..

Originally posted by Fly Free
Katzie knew me when my hair was down to close to my waist i think during RIT days (was it around there Katzie gurl qq) [/B]

Your hair was as long as where the bra line is and now don't ask me how I know, I just know! :rofl: Still your long hair was nice n' straight and it was sooo cool to see your hair swinging back and forth from the-RIT-wind. Well, remember how tall and stiff hair was back then? LOL Now you know why I thought your hair was beautiful, sooo easy and managable, too! :naughty:

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
katie breedlove is in the picture, or It is another picture? im talking to MsGiglz.

I am sorry, I am lost.. ???

Back