Flooding in NE Ohio

Feels bad for some of these folks directly impacted by the flooding, for one, it'll be quite cold as falling temperatures is hitting across the northern part of the state and it'll be quite a hassle when it comes to cleaning up.

~RR

was this from the rain.. or snow melting? we've had 80 tornadoes last week across tenn, ark, miss, and alabama. it's pretty screwed. 54 have died from this. sucks don't it?

was this from the rain.. or snow melting? we've had 80 tornadoes last week across tenn, ark, miss, and alabama. it's pretty screwed. 54 have died from this. sucks don't it?

yep sure does suck and this was from both the rain and snow melt. Alot of areas flooded out including some here. Luckily my home was not affected.

I prayed and continue to pray for all those affected by the tornadoes and flooding.

whoa what a huge cloud it look like a big funnel cloud
wow bear i did not realized that yikes

Actually Brydie alot of places in Ohio flooded not only Northwest Ohio. We had several places flooded out right here in Sandusky Ohio. I do know several places flooded out in Lorain and Elyria as well. It pretty much hit all over Northern Ohio.

Now we are getting hit with snow and ice! Ughh will it ever end?

Hope this weather will improve for all of you in Ohio. Hang in there!

Back