Flirting

deafbajagal

Reaction score
For people in a serious relationship or married...or has been...

Flirting is healthy and normal. If your SO is flirting with someone else, where do you draw the line? What is okay? What is not?

I don't flirt with anyone and my girlfriend does the same. We don't flirt with anyone.

And I thought "flirting" was for singles only?....If my SO or hubby was flirting....:hmm:

It is not okay, at all, in the presence of your significant other. Not in their presence, I'd be very careful about where you take it. Casual, fleeting flirting? No prob. Something that becomes continuous and prolonged and builds expectations for something more is a no-no.

I agree with TWA. I see nothing wrong with casual flirting. I do it for fun, but never with any intent. It's when it crosses the line and you want to pursue it, then it's become a problem.

It's part of charm to make them flatter. Can be part of business, too.

Not in front of the spouse because that's disrespectful. Some casual flirty banter (without the spouse present) happens and that's ok if that's all it is.

The more drink you get..the more she/he flirt.

Really, I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you know where your boundary is. The more you drink, your boundary will become weaker. So, as long as you have control..then you'll be ok.

BTW, I still flirt with my husband! I'd never flirt with another man in his presence, I agree that's it disrespectful. My husband knows I do a little recreational flirting online, but it's just in fun. I'd never take it past that - and he knows that as well.

I am too shy to flirt so I won't have to worry about it. My hubby is a big flirt so i slap him upsidedown when he started flirting t he says that's joking around. Since then I learned that he was right..he likes to pick on my girlfriends and joke around a lot. I have learned to relax since then.

I like to flirt, especially on line. Nothing is ever going to come of it and since I rarely drink (my migraine meds plus alcohol equals drunk way too fast) I never have an issue with flirting going too far. Besides, I flirt more with married women than singles because I know that nothing is going to happen. On AD however, I kind of flirt with everyone now and then, mostly because sometimes I don't know the person's gender and sometimes because flirting with the same sex is wildly funny.

That remind me... I don't think I've flirted with anyone today.. damn, this is turning out to be a sucky day! Oh wait, I could always flirt with my ex... oh, scratch that thought might be dangerous.

I flirt with my SO all the time. She loves it.

I flirt with guys and girls, and it just means I like them as friends.

I like to flirt, especially on line. Nothing is ever going to come of it and since I rarely drink (my migraine meds plus alcohol equals drunk way too fast) I never have an issue with flirting going too far. Besides, I flirt more with married women than singles because I know that nothing is going to happen. On AD however, I kind of flirt with everyone now and then, mostly because sometimes I don't know the person's gender and sometimes because flirting with the same sex is wildly funny.

That remind me... I don't think I've flirted with anyone today.. damn, this is turning out to be a sucky day! Oh wait, I could always flirt with my ex... oh, scratch that thought might be dangerous.

I can see that you are a big flirt! Haha

The only flirting I do is with Hubby (TCS).

Back