First Timer(:

Helluhasian_14

Reaction score
First time connecting with a deaf community. There isn't one in my area. Any advice on here?

First time connecting with a deaf community. There isn't one in my area. Any advice on here?

I see you are from MA. I dont know where you are, but there is a signing meetup group on meetup.com (click here) for the Springfield area. I'm on the site but I have yet to go to an event because they are a little far for me from southern CT. :)

Iam deaf my name is Victor
Nice a day meet your?
papetequ.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wirelessly posted

victor.navarrette.14 said:
Nice a day meet your?
papetequ.jpg

Hi victore, I would like to get to know you more am kemi from michigan.

Wirelessly posted

victor.navarrette.14 said:
Nice a day meet your?
papetequ.jpg

Hi victore, I would like to get to know you more am kemi from michigan.

hi I'd like to speak / sign with you
do you have a webcam or a video relay device? I don't think my uncle is allowed to let me use his lol but maybe. might call you with my uncle next to me :D
I also have a laptop with a webcam so that can be used too

Hi ! are you hearing , deaf or HOH ? I live in Ma. too

Hi I live in MA I'm hearing but I am learning to sign as I find it to be a beautiful language. I'm looking to make a friend or so and I hope I'm not looked down upon in doing so :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Hello! My name is Roel Brian is 31 years old. I live in Philippines although my home is from San Pedro, Laguna. I am deaf. I nice to meet you

Sent from my S610 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello! My name is Roel Brian is 31 years old. I live in Philippines although my home is from San Pedro, Laguna. I am deaf. I nice to meet you...

Attachments

• 1419773780521.jpg
    1419773780521.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
Hello! My name is Roel Brian is 31 years old. I live in Philippines although my home is from San Pedro, Laguna. I am deaf. I nice to meet you

The OP has not been back and just why do you want to meet her , she looks like a teenager and you're not.

Back