Firework....awesome!!!!!

PePe LePew

Reaction score
:wave:Fireworks....awesome!!!

A surprise for everyone no matter if you are celebrating 1st July Canada Day 4th July U.S.A or what ever you are celebrating you will enjoy this.

Click here: Fireworks

Click mouse repeatedly in random areas above for an awesome display of fireworks.

ENJOY!!!!

San Antonio is under a fire ban, which means we can't play with fireworks inside the city, due to wildfire risk, until at least after the 4th of July, maybe even longer. We have LOTS of very dry grass and trees that can catch on fire instantly, since it's so hot here. Today it was 98 degrees out.

Texas surely sounds like a crappy state to live in.... too many ban ban ban ban ban laws.

Yea, I love to watch fireworks on 4th of July and on New Years Eve, too.

In West Virginia we are allowed certain kinds of fireworks,I love Roman Candles and they are banned in WV :(

Guess what I just finish making Wave Your Flag Cheesecake for tmw.

they shoot them off the tallest building in down town indianapolis its pretty cool they do it 3x a yr.......new years,beginning of summer, and 4th of july..........the best show is always the summer one

Where I live it is illegal for individuals to have fireworks. The city has a display though.

Back