Firework....awesome!!!!!

I love FIREWORKS too! I ain't complain about too loud. I love to see the colorful! I've seem the star, roses, flag, smile face, rings, and more. They are so amazing! I can't wait to go to my brother's lake tomorrow. My sister in the law invited me. But my brother asked me first. I am looking a forward to see my favorite niece tomorrow.

Where I live it is illegal for individuals to have fireworks. The city has a display though.
Where do you live in?? Ohio is illegal to have individuals to have a fireworks either. I am glad I don't live there. I live in Indiana. It's Legal!!!!

Guess what I just finish making Wave Your Flag Cheesecake for tmw.

YUMMY! You made me so HUNGRY!!! :D I love to eat a fruits on cheesecake. Did you add a blueberries and strawberries??

Where do you live in?? Ohio is illegal to have individuals to have a fireworks either. I am glad I don't live there. I live in Indiana. It's Legal!!!!

YUMMY! You made me so HUNGRY!!! :D I love to eat a fruits on cheesecake. Did you add a blueberries and strawberries??

I live in Iowa.

Yeah. Blueberries and Strawberries. My dad and mom peek in refrig, they saw it and they want to eat it but I said no, eat it tomorrow.

I can not wait for fire work tomorrow. I am too excited. I love to celebrate our history.

Yeah. Blueberries and Strawberries. My dad and mom peek in refrig, they saw it and they want to eat it but I said no, eat it tomorrow.

LoL! It's sound good! I can tell that you added the berries on top. I used to make it before. My mom made a delicious Flag Jello with real berries and white cheesecake. My mom always peek it to eat it either.

Back