Finding Miss Right?

cdaigle430

Reaction score
Hi Alldeaf Members, hope everyone is having great day :) Just got out of a relationship that didn't work well at all because of me being HH-her Hearing. Its no ones fault just that it just doesnt work sometimes and I still think she is a wonderfull person. Anyway-I wish her the best.

So, I am going to try being a little more selective by seeking a woman who is in her 30-40s and HH maybe even Deaf. 30-40s is no problem, its the HH part that I have no clue to even begin looking. I am a member of ALDA but the women in that group are either married, in a relationship or much older.

Internet dating is do-able but there are no catagories for HH of Deaf, so, are there any sites, clubs, local gatherings in the Maine area or is it just a process of being in the right place at the right time. Just looking for ideas on where to go or visit? :hmm:

There are 20 million Americans out there who are HH or Deaf so I know it's not impossible :)

hearinglossnation.org

Website says it is a social network for people between 18 - 35.

SayWhatClub | A Wordwide Forum for People with Hearing Loss

I don't know much about the saywhatclub but I have heard that at least two couples met that way. I don't think its intended to be a dating club though and I don't know how old most of the members are. When you sign up, you let them know what you are interested in and then you get assigned to a small group. I think they sort of operate like a group pen pal club. Despite what the link says, they don't have a on-line forum like Alldeaf does.

Go to deaf flirt (.com- i think thats what it's called ) it's for 18+. I think it fits your dilemma perfectly- It's internet dating for deaf/hoh. :)

Would checking the thread just below this one-Why so many single men" give you some ideas?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back