Finals exam

TygersaidStfu

Reaction score
Does everybody have been frustrated with final exams and final project? Does it makes u go fucking :mad2: at those finals???

Yeah I am.. I am so stressed with my damn final project.. and It is giving me plms.. :mad2: makes me to throw the computer outside and break the shit out of it.. !!!! so and final exams.. ugh. I hate to study the question and makes u to find the answer int he book to answer the damn questions for finals which it is over 400 page bookkk.. :ugh: I hate that.. gosh I wish finals will be over today but not!!!!!... it iwll be over my next week.. :mad2:

Yup been through all that before myself during my college years and I always hated exams and final exams. I don't take stress very well, but I managed to get through it. Just relax and it'll be over before you know it. Don't get too frustrated because you could do poorly on the exams. Good luck Tiger!!

Thanks god that i don't have to take any exams any longer !! since the last time i left college was 7 years ago !

Actually I never really had problems with exams. I usually understood the main ideas and concepts that were being taught in the class and all I really had problems with was remembering things like formulas and numbers/dates. I am very bad in math and science, but breezed through art, history and literature classes because you could easily do comparisons between two things, etc...

Yesterday, I took a final exam That I had to write 3-4 paragraphs. I hope I did it okay. Beside, I ll find out next Tues which is my last day for English class. :)

TygersaidStfu, what class(es) are you taking? If you talk about your class(es) it would might help you to keep them in your mind without any STRESS.

I did not want to get myself so stress. I wrote 3 pages about So, You Say You Need A New Heart?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by knightwolf68
Thanks god that i don't have to take any exams any longer !! since the last time i left college was 7 years ago !

:lol: seven years old. what are u? Genius Kid? Wiz KId?

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:lol: seven years old. what are u? Genius Kid? Wiz KId?

what is the difference in between old and age ? a HUGE difference!

:shock: oh my bad.. i haven't getting enough sleep cuz i was up all nite studying for exam which i found out the final is on Monday instead today.. so..pls forgive me.. I will be careful next time.. :)

Originally posted by Katzie
Yup been through all that before myself during my college years and I always hated exams and final exams. I don't take stress very well, but I managed to get through it. Just relax and it'll be over before you know it. Don't get too frustrated because you could do poorly on the exams. Good luck Tiger!!

Hated tests. Havent take 1 over a year. :D I do real bad on that darn thing. <<Reasons and aint detailing.>>

Good luck Tyger! :D Breathe, breathe..... take a break once in a while. When you are relaxed, you will remember things easily! Thank god, I graduated. Never liked those exams, but it's easier if you are relaxed and think positively. ;)

yeah - I got one paper due about deaf culture - one test in May, one presentation on that paper, I also have papers and presentations for my other classes all in MAY growl!!!

Originally posted by eternity
Yesterday, I took a final exam That I had to write 3-4 paragraphs. I hope I did it okay. Beside, I ll find out next Tues which is my last day for English class. :)

TygersaidStfu, what class(es) are you taking? If you talk about your class(es) it would might help you to keep them in your mind without any STRESS.

the classes that I am taking right now is Flash Mx, Visual basic, Humanities, and Real player.. but I couldn't handle the stress but now i do.

For most of my finals, i don't have them until June. But still got socialogy and my final exam is a written paper and it's due next week.

considering i just got back from California this past weekend, i'm completely brain-fried. heh.

saying the word, "finals", makes me wanna shoot myself.

Back