Finally the Wolf has....

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Come Back!!!

Yo whatsup. Anyone missed me? I came around here yesterday but I dont know where to start so here I am and whats new? :D

gen094.gif

welcome back

welcome back wolf dude...

been a hell of a time for you to come back lol

welcome back.. hope you keep on posting.. i'm gong to CHICCY land end of oct :D

Wow took you long time to find your way back here. Did you get lost??

Welcome back :hug: Glad you are here.

Ah its great to be back. Sorry for the long reply. Been too busy now since its fall. (leaves oh god the horror!!)

GalaxyAngel: Hey whatsup. I wanna to say thanks for the great advice about Chomper's biting problems. He aint biting anymore. Well only if you on his spot. heh.

And thank you all for the welcome back. If I missed a couple of new members then Welcome to AD and Enjoy.

It's good to see you around again, Wolfie. :)

Wolfboy said:
Ah its great to be back. Sorry for the long reply. Been too busy now since its fall. (leaves oh god the horror!!)

GalaxyAngel: Hey whatsup. I wanna to say thanks for the great advice about Chomper's biting problems. He aint biting anymore. Well only if you on his spot. heh.

And thank you all for the welcome back. If I missed a couple of new members then Welcome to AD and Enjoy.

Wolfboy,

Excellent.. I'm happy hear that you did great job displince your pet... GOOD about the time no longer biting problems... Yeah I would be possible way his spot.. LOL Great seeing you here today :hugs:

Back