Finally, I am coming back here yay!

JulJoy84

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to inform you that I am back! I am truly sorry I was busy. I haven't been here for the longest time! Wanted to see how you doing. I'm pretty doing great. I am looking forward to Christmas. I know that is very exciting for you all. Hope you all have a great Christmas with your family and friends. By the way I'd like to make some new friends. So let me tell you some about myself. I am from Philippine and moved here in USA at 5 years old for adoption. I am 30 years old, married and a new mother to my 1 year old daughter. She look beautiful baby girl. So I love shopping, doing my photoshop work, watching movies and tv show too, listening to music and spending time with my family and friends, reading books and magazines. If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time and I will respond! Looking forward to hearing from you! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to inform you that I am back! I am truly sorry I was busy. I haven't been here for the longest time! Wanted to see how you doing. I'm pretty doing great. I am looking forward to Christmas. I know that is very exciting for you all. Hope you all have a great Christmas with your family and friends. By the way I'd like to make some new friends. So let me tell you some about myself. I am from Philippine and moved here in USA at 5 years old for adoption. I am 30 years old, married and a new mother to my 1 year old daughter. She look beautiful baby girl. So I love shopping, doing my photoshop work, watching movies and tv show too, listening to music and spending time with my family and friends, reading books and magazines. If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time and I will respond! Looking forward to hearing from you! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Welcome back, and congrats on the baby girl, they are so much fun!

life going well
icon7.gif

Back