Finally bought a farm

Here's the easier way for people who have little experience with any computer technology. on iPhone, send yourself an e-mail, insert picture then when you tap "Send" it will prompt you what size you want to send, Small, Medium, Large, or Actual Size. Pick Small. Then go to inbox, open your e-mail that you recently sent, you will find picture inserted, Tap and hold the picture until it popped open and tap "Save Image". Now this picture is smaller than the original and you now can post this picture to this site! Now, You don't have to worry about how to install the app or the app is all new to you, or not sure what command should I pick etc.... Sending yourself an email is easy peasy. Just like LoveBlue said.

Here's the easier way for people who have little experience with any computer technology. on iPhone, send yourself an e-mail, insert picture then when you tap "Send" it will prompt you what size you want to send, Small, Medium, Large, or Actual Size. Pick Small. Then go to inbox, open your e-mail that you recently sent, you will find picture inserted, Tap and hold the picture until it popped open and tap "Save Image". Now this picture is smaller than the original and you now can post this picture to this site! Now, You don't have to worry about how to install the app or the app is all new to you, or not sure what command should I pick etc.... Sending yourself an email is easy peasy. Just like LoveBlue said.
OK, Here it goes....

2 bedroom house 1600sqft on 5 acres, no restriction so its fun to walk outside and shoot, hunt.. whatever I please to do. Been a long road as the roof was completely replaced due to damage by previous owner. Replaced well pressure tank, water heater and cleaned up that plumbers nightmare they had going on... no clue what their mentality was with construction... that was definately their weakest link. Took my chickens out first to get them situated and planing to build a larger run/coop with a large garden area this spring. My pup Cookie stays watch over everything and we have 2 new kittens recently ( need to get some pictures ) Found a few jaw bone think the small is Possum and the larger is a Fox ? Plently of wildlife here, not doing the deer season this year as Im not ready but next year it is... been clearing up trails and over growth all summer.

Dog I like, if you know not it's said takes at least 3years to adjust, took my wife at least that to quit missing the city, I'll never forget the day she came back and said "I don't know how I ever lived there" and chickens when new to a place need to be kept cooped up at least one week to let in to new place, I know a guy who sold same chicken 3 times, kept coming home:rofl:

Dog I like, if you know not it's said takes at least 3years to adjust, took my wife at least that to quit missing the city, I'll never forget the day she came back and said "I don't know how I ever lived there" and chickens when new to a place need to be kept cooped up at least one week to let in to new place, I know a guy who sold same chicken 3 times, kept coming home:rofl:
Our neighbors chickens free range and they are always over here trying to get in with our chickens. Oh I have no problem with the country as I stayed with family during my summer vacations growing up breaking horses and working their farms. Lived with my cousins for a few years after graduating school. I was always a concrete cowboy... now Im living the country life as I always wanted.

Our neighbors chickens free range and they are always over here trying to get in with our chickens. Oh I have no problem with the country as I stayed with family during my summer vacations growing up breaking horses and working their farms. Lived with my cousins for a few years after graduating school. I was always a concrete cowboy... now Im living the country life as I always wanted.
That is wonderful. I'm happy for you and yours getting to live your dream. Country living is the best in my humble opinion. Enjoy the peace :)

Cleaning up all the overgrowth and brush....
Going to remove these trees to make room for a larger coop and Large enclosed garden area

I have lost track of if you have a fireplace and/or a wood burning furnace or stove? Will you be able to use the wood from them?
I have a fireplace, wood stove and pellet stove here. The brush I cant burn in them as it is mostly invasive honeysuckle and other junk. But the trees I will be taking out to make room for a large fenced in Garden and Chicken coop will be saved as firewood ( Oak, Walnut, Hickory, Cedar and a few other types ) all the brush and small stuff will get thrown in the burn pile.
1645733722863.jpeg
1645733748419.png

Back