Finally bought a farm

Congrats!
We have a small farm. We have chickens year-round for eggs and raise others for meat. Last year we did 100 meat birds. That will keep the freezer full for quite a while. We have three vegetable plots but the constant rain this summer hasn't been helpful. Nearly all of the farmers around us are struggle with the muck.

ON NO! They bought the Farm (old slang for died, in ww was it first or 2nd if killed in action wife got enough to buy a farm) :rofl:

Didnt have pics earlier, but got some now, been a lot of work on the house. The old man who owned it passed and the nephew who inheirited it didnt want it, so I got it fairly cheap ( long story on that later )

Put your phone in the wash with hot water. Maybe the pics will shrink to the right size then. :D

200.gif

resized in paint app... apparently still too big ? its doesnt say, just posts with no pics
if someone can do the magic Ill email them?

When I send a picture to someone's email address, I get the option of what size to send. Maybe try sending a picture to your email account and choose the small or medium size and then open it in the email and save it for uploading. I'm using an iPhone.

Back