FINAL EXAMS...Yikes!

Steel X

Reaction score
So when does your final exams start? Mine won't start until the beggining of June and I would graduate on June 12th. Exams suck MAJOR ASS! :mad2: bleh so what 'bout you peeps?

ft030519.gif

hahah you should that joke picutre in joke section oh well
that's funny picture!!

It's not same when I was your age...

Why... I had final exam on last of May. :mrgreen: I wasn't panic anyway. Because I have been studied enough. ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
It's not same when I was your age...

Why... I had final exam on last of May. :mrgreen: I wasn't panic anyway. Because I have been studied enough. ;)

:werd:

mine is this week and last friday. Today is our last day, which it was really great. make up for exams, tomorrow.. then I WILL have alot of free time, tmw. thats so nice!

:rofl: that's so old news I used to take finals like a year or two years ago in college and I figured that I never wud do good on tests cuz I never liked to STUDY but I wish u guys best of luck when u do take finals exams :mrgreen:

I'm taking my final exams tomorrow and Thursday then I'm done for the summer! WHOOO!! :mrgreen:

Mine..already started at last fri and to yesterday..still unfinish..will be doing more today..dang it@!

ahh i don't know about mine, im sure 3rd week of june well, during regents week

Steel, get off the computer and do your study serious for your final exams. Go away.

Don't ever come back until Final exam is over. :P

Ah man, it'd old news for me... Had final exams when I was in college before I withdrew for some reasons bleeeech!

Originally posted by A Bum Cat
I'm taking my final exams tomorrow and Thursday then I'm done for the summer! WHOOO!! :mrgreen:
lucky cat... i just wish i could take them like, NOW so i would get my vaction started earlier than expected...dammit! :mad2:

Back