Final Destination *premonition*

KingDragon

Reaction score
Are you*premonition*?

If you have a *premonition*, and a *Sign* Everywhere so What will you doing with it? :shock: ?
so, If it was me umm, I rather to be die because I hate to see all thing freak accident. I dont want to see that way.

Last edited:
The Premonition
I was walking in the park the other day when I saw my buddy Paul. I stopped him to mention that I had the strangest dream last night. Paul listened intently as I told him that the dream consisted mainly of one thing. The dream was about a huge glowing number "6" It was made of sparkling gold and platinum.

Paul's curiosity was aroused. I went on to tell him that the first thing that I did that morning was to grab the daily racing digest and look up the sixth race.

Paul became more curious. So I told him that the #6 horse in the sixth race was named "The Sixth Element." Paul started smiling. Then I told Paul in detail what I did that day.

- I ate six bowls of cereal for breakfast and drank six cups of tea.

- I went for a six mile run.

- I took a six minute cold shower

- I used the sixth tie I found in my closet

- I sat in my Hyundai for six minutes before cranking it up

- I drove to the racetrack and parked in the in the sixth row

- I entered through the sixth admissions gate

- I bought six programs

- I went to the sixth betting window and bet $6666 on the sixth horse in the sixth race

- I sat in the sixth row ensuring there were six people sitting on both sides of me.

I settled in waiting for the race to start.

"Well," said Paul. "Did your horse win?"

I frowned at Paul and said, "Dumb ass horse came in sixth."

LOL far out..

well Yes, I have premonition.. since i was little..
I hate myself but I accepted who i am.. I always witness freak accidents- even I knew it will happen.. sometimes I stop them.. before it happened..
I am going to tell one of my premonitions.. couple years ago, I was at stop light (facing north).. and going to turn right. the light came on for left turners. So, I waited and I saw old lady was trying to walk across (going north), after the light turned green and walk sign... but the left turner (from north part) went thru the stop light and ahead to that old lady. I was gripping on the steer wheel so hard.. Good thing I have the sense that I can think fast.. so I floored the gas go straight to prevent the left turner car. It rammed into my side driver.. (not bad).. but alot people were just.. peed their pants and hair rising in their backs.. they though they are about to witness the freak accident.

Other thing, It keeps on and on since I was little girl.. whatever I go anywhere.. if the street light went off. (all the times-not every day.. maybe once in while). I couldnt figure out why.. I asked my family if it ever happen to them. they said no.. even my man.. I showed him few times.. "DID YOU SEE THAT?" he said uh? maybe it just burned out.. I said.. yes but why it has to be happening all the times whatever I go anywhere.. later I figured out.. it warns me something are about to happen or something happen at home or in few days just want me to be cautious.. eh.

Back