Fetishes?

Awauphi

Reaction score
Any of you have any fetishes.. like guys like wearing womens clothings, hosiery, or whatever...

does that make him transgender or transvite? or just a fetish? or is he a crossdresser?? one plm is he doesnt wear wig, make ups, etc. just like the soft womens intimate clothings...

any feedbacks would be greatly appreciated!

Years ago I had a male co-worker wearing pink shirts. Occasionally we threw jokes up at him but never in a mean way. We just teased him every once in a while once we knew he loved to wear pink shirts. Though everybody knew they were MEN's shirts and not for women... :shrug:

That's the only reference I can give... don't have any other experience in that field though... Pink shirts are also pretty IN for men... ;) Personally I'm not all too crazy about it... if the guy likes it... why not :giggle: (as long as it's not coming from the women's store)

Jamie

My nephew was a cross dresser, but hid it from my sister....She later found out! He had a trunk full of women's clothes and lingerie...including hers and mine....And he was married with a child.....

He got a divorse a few years later, and he became bi-sexual. So, I do wonder if this type of fetish is bi-sexualism?

Also, a friend of mine married her long time sweetheart. They did not live together until marriage. She came home one night from work, left sick and caught him with her lingerie on.....Oh Well!....That was the end of the marriage!

I read that most cross-dressers are NOT gay.

They just happen to be men who like dressing up with women.

No idea why it's being discussed in this forum.

Well it depends on how they feel comfortable with, that has nothing to do with the sexual orientation. The transgender are just people who like to wear something that are at oppose gender. One of my best friend who are straight guy, he told me his shirt that he was wearing was stolen from his sister, but that does not mean he was gay or whatever. He only like the shirt, that's all.

Sometimes transgender people prefer to be fully at oppose gender, some just prefer some of the oppose gender.

I like to wear guys' shirts (their graphic tees are just way cooler than womens!) Does that make me gay? Pfft no.

I know few guys like to wear pink shirt...my husband refused to wear one! LOL!

I do like to wear men shirt cuz it is more comfortable than ladies' (ladies is more tight). Nothing is wrong to wear men shirt! :)

Everyone are different and have their own preferences with clothing. :)

Some people will only wear the opposite gender's clothes. Such as a lesbian, wearing only men's clothes, shoes, etc. As for men, wearing women's lingerie, panties, bras, etc.

I wear my son's T-shirts sometimes, (if I like it)...and I'm straight. But if I wore men's clothes all the time, I believe I would be considered gay.

My nephew, who wore both men and women's clothes is bi-sexual...and after his divorse, he lives with a female who is also bi-sexual. Their choice.

Foot fetishes are also common. Being obsessed with feet. S&M, especially among men, is common too.

It was pointed out to me not long ago, that I wore the color "Black" a lot! Mainly black pants. That's "considered" gothic, I believe, altho', I'm not gothic! I wear them because they match just about every other color.

I do believe that most men have a "soft side", but feel they aren't supposed to show it! (Such as crying.)....

But dressing up in women's clothes, etc., is a bit too much for me. Unless is a joke or a party....But then again, to each his own!

My nephew was a cross dresser, but hid it from my sister....She later found out! He had a trunk full of women's clothes and lingerie...including hers and mine....And he was married with a child.....

He got a divorse a few years later, and he became bi-sexual. So, I do wonder if this type of fetish is bi-sexualism?

Also, a friend of mine married her long time sweetheart. They did not live together until marriage. She came home one night from work, left sick and caught him with her lingerie on.....Oh Well!....That was the end of the marriage!

lol, wow, that was it, no question. I guess she didn't want to find out later that he was bi-sexual. So does he still wear lingerie, same sex, married, Just curious! I bet that had to be a momment. smiling

I however, don't see the big deal of a man wearing a pink shirt, I think it brings out the fem in men, which I believe I woman needs to feel at times. It"s one of society morals, if you wear pink you gay man..crazy, so now men have a complex about colors they wear, due to sociey. What a shame!!
I also think a man that thinks as society, is not real confident about his man hood. Just my opinion.

i love to wear mens clothes.... but im not a butch nor a lesbian. I just like them as they are very comfortable. lot of womens clothes are too lacey and fritters etc. ugh! not my style! lol.. i like plain and simple clothes. :)

I however, don't see the big deal of a man wearing a pink shirt, I think it brings out the fem in men, which I believe I woman needs to feel at times. It"s one of society morals, if you wear pink you gay man..crazy, so now men have a complex about colors they wear, due to sociey. What a shame!!
I also think a man that thinks as society, is not real confident about his man hood. Just my opinion.

Pink, coral, lime green...looks great on men who are tanned!! See a lot of that at the Beach....I don't consider it "gay", I would if he wore a pink bra under his pink shirt!

lol, wow, that was it, no question. I guess she didn't want to find out later that he was bi-sexual. So does he still wear lingerie, same sex, married, Just curious! I bet that had to be a momment. smiling

well some are half ways like as some divore some not stay in married some wife approved it some does it really hard to understand over children some children understand about transsexual could be by from shcool eduidtion :D some kid GET :dunno::gpost::shrug::booty:

That's why I never want to marry and don't believe in marriage. I consider that fetish harmless and tame compared to many other fetishes ive seen guys have. All I would do is make him buy her new lingerie and he can keep whatever lingerie he was wearing.

I like to wear guys' shirts (their graphic tees are just way cooler than womens!) Does that make me gay? Pfft no.

The double standards say that women can dress like men and be seen as tomboys but if men dress like women, they are seen as gay, sick, perverted and worse. :roll:

I have no sexual fetishes. However I may have fetishes for cuddling and romance as well as for numbers :lol: I see, think and want numbers to explain everything.

I don't see a big deal about the pink shirts, it's kinda become common. Lingerie is rather worring. :shock: I think the whole thing, hair, nails, shoes...that is a whole nother level! :jaw: :laugh2:

That's why I never want to marry and don't believe in marriage. ....
However I may have fetishes for cuddling and romance as well as for numbers :lol:

:hmm: Don't the ones that crave cuddling and romance normally want marriage?

i do alots when i go out to party party......

Any of you have any fetishes.. like guys like wearing womens clothings, hosiery, or whatever...

does that make him transgender or transvite? or just a fetish? or is he a crossdresser?? one plm is he doesnt wear wig, make ups, etc. just like the soft womens intimate clothings...

any feedbacks would be greatly appreciated!

i am trangender fetish wears pvc,high heels tigh boots,high heels shoes,sexy pvc bodice with laces,make-up and etc.it feel so good to wear it it makes me feel horny and sexy i got a boyfriend i make him wears mine heee:naughty:::giggle::lol:

Back