feeling in their scars?

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Does anyone ever get a painful or pinch feeling in their scars when they stretch? It felt like the scars tissue is pulling?

just another lame question. :fruit:

Yep, it happens to me all the time and i hate it!

I have scars on my tummy from a surgery from two years ago and sometimes the surrounding tissue is a little tender. I think it's completely normal to feel it for a while. I think the same happened to my knee when I had surgery on that when I was a teen. For a few years you may feel it but it eventually goes away. But it's not severe pain... if it is, you should see a doc. :)

I am good. I asked the most lamest question since alldeaf is soo queit. So thought of making up a question. LOL

yea scar tissue is really ANNOYING, not painful just pinched feeling. ekkk

Lol I know... everyone went on vacation? I wonder maybe we could play a game...

Who's here? Head count everyone!?! Lol.

I do. I had 2 c-sections and then a tubal, the scar tissue in those areas HURTS when I stretched. Then now that I've had an endoscopy done, the muscles in my lower abdomen is still a bit sensitive to stretching/moving around.

I had my right index finger reattached at the second joint, when I was about 19, and it still hurts when I bend it.

Oh wow bottesini... do you mind my asking what did you do to it?

Not at all. I went through a plate glass door. I was really lucky that that was all that happened. Other than a few minor cuts.

What???? Oh geeze. I bet there's a story behind that.

I'm very accident prone... dislocated my knees about 5 times.
Spiral fracture to my leg
Tore the underside of my arm wide open

All of this on top of my surgery scars. :)

What???? Oh geeze. I bet there's a story behind that.

I'm very accident prone... dislocated my knees about 5 times.
Spiral fracture to my leg
Tore the underside of my arm wide open

All of this on top of my surgery scars. :)

this not sitting well when just had one to many Ports but here go thyroid removal
six major abdominal surgery may be more Knee repaired foot surgery fracture skull trapize bone removed last years after 5 fractures in and around thumb and other odds and ends that hurt which you really don't want to know about.
my daughter suffer dislocated knees turns my stomach but I shut my eyes so do she and whipp it back.I seen doc do it not hard

scars on tummy can do other things depending how low scar is on abdo it really weird

I have multiple scars which include tiny ones from laproscopic surgeries (two hidden in my belly button) and big ones from a serious dog bite 25 years ago.

The surgery ones don't bother me but the ones on my arms (and one on palm of hand near middle finger) from the bite do sometimes bother me... I have the strangest sensation still on the right arm if I touch it in certain spots-- yeesh. They don't actually HURT- just weird sensations

I had scars my back I was 12 years old due I had birth defects removed 1/3 my lungs and doctors removed tubes it's so painful for sure I'm so screaming but my dad with me during removal tube I would remind that in my memories stories..

I'm tell you I can feel my scars for long times after surgery on mirror all the times and my scars ain't bother me..my doctor asked me my scars hurt or not?!? but not bother that..

Pick a scar, any scar . Only scar I feel is the ones I touch out of the hundred I have.

Back