feeling in their scars?

I have quite a few scars over the years.

Back of leg... Fell through a storm window.

2 scars on the same thumb... One cut from my hand going through a window as a youngin... the second I was stabbed on a school bus in middle school in which I blocked an incoming pencil with my hand that was going for my face.

I have a scar below my belly button, which I had from surgery as a child...

A scar on my elbow... Was working in my Uncle's restaurant at 13 years old and walked by a Sarran Wrap Box that had no cover on it and my elbow ran across the sharp blades...

And the last one I have on my forehead... Was involved in a major car accident with a Semi 13 years ago, that involved the death of my GF and a good friend. 20+ stitches on that. (I was a passenger in the backseat.)

The scar on my forehead is the one that drives me bonkers. It constantly itch and i have this feeling of wanting to scratch the living shit out of it.

I have a nine inch scar near my elbow on my left arm, have had to have adhesions removed twice on that one. Sadly I have a lot of others too but those sites only hurt when it's going to rain. They can tell the weather better than any Meteorologist. HAHA

I have quite a few scars over the years.

Back of leg... Fell through a storm window.

2 scars on the same thumb... One cut from my hand going through a window as a youngin... the second I was stabbed on a school bus in middle school in which I blocked an incoming pencil with my hand that was going for my face.

I have a scar below my belly button, which I had from surgery as a child...

A scar on my elbow... Was working in my Uncle's restaurant at 13 years old and walked by a Sarran Wrap Box that had no cover on it and my elbow ran across the sharp blades...

And the last one I have on my forehead... Was involved in a major car accident with a Semi 13 years ago, that involved the death of my GF and a good friend. 20+ stitches on that. (I was a passenger in the backseat.)

The scar on my forehead is the one that drives me bonkers. It constantly itch and i have this feeling of wanting to scratch the living shit out of it.

Sorry to hear about the car accident, that is really sad.

I have a nine inch scar near my elbow on my left arm, have had to have adhesions removed twice on that one. Sadly I have a lot of others too but those sites only hurt when it's going to rain. They can tell the weather better than any Meteorologist. HAHA

Bigger than mine! I have a scar about 6 inches close to my left elbow also.

That's from the same trip through the plate glass door when I have to have a finger reattached.

That's from the same trip through the plate glass door when I have to have a finger reattached.

That sounds like a terrible accident, so sorry that happened to you!

I have only one scar, as we seem to be comparing our war wounds, over my eye, fell on the ice when I was about 8 or 9years old. Several broken bones in my shoulder a few years ago. No surgeries!

When I was a little our neighbor little girl ran through the glass door like you. I remember so much blood, it freaked me out for a long time. She almost lost her foot, it was hanging off. We were suppose to be going swimming that day.

Ahh the battle scars... they seem to create the stories of our lives. So fascinating.

Yea, mine get a deep itch when the weather is changing :hmm:

Does anyone ever get a painful or pinch feeling in their scars when they stretch? It felt like the scars tissue is pulling?

just another lame question. :fruit:

Yep, it happens to me all the time and i hate it!

It happens to me often behind my right ear. I hate it!

if you all getting pains around scares be careful could be adhesions...I nearly lost my life bc of adhesions that in abdomen where it dangerous adhesions elsewhere wont kill you

I had huge scars my back yes but not fun! I do cover my back all the times kept privacy of my scars at 12 years old..

My parents knew I had huge scars my back and I'm learn to underwraps my scars for long times my dad show my scars to his old friend from Missouri how huge I got surgery..

I have a scar from surgery and I get phantom cuts and they are very painful

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back