Feeling alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MushyCookies

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

I don't know where or who else to turn. Something bad happened to me earlier this week, I couldn't tell anyone. Then this person just completely humiliated me today. All my friends and family were no more after this person spoke to everyone I knew. I realized I just lost everybody. I am sitting here trying to convince myself to not do anything stupid. I don't know what to do anymore. I literally have no one to talk to. I am not a very emotional person, its a scary feeling to feel this depressed with many thoughts passing through my heads. Its a land of tugowar for me right now.

If you're struggling in a tug-of-war that you don't see yourself winning at the moment, just let go of the rope. The rope will be there later when you're ready to go back and try again.

It's not the end of the world.

Only true friends will stay by your side... and won't leave you.

When I was in college, I had some friends come and go... just because of something they heard everyone else say (when it's not true or just misunderstood). I still had close friends who knew the real me and stayed by my side. Today, I'm still friends with those close friends. :)

Im sorry what you're going through :hug: Always remember this, good days are coming. :)

I had unpredictable roomates who used actions that could also be perceived as innocence, only their bad sense of timing and recurring patterns enabled me to come up with an appropriate defense and being a step ahead of them. You're not alone, some just don't prefer to post it here. You know who you really are, so why believe what they say? Like Vamp said, take a step back, breathe, think about how it all started, let your thinking have ideas fall into place, and resolve the situation. If to no avail, screw 'em, your time is better spent elsewhere. :)

Hey there, I've been wondering where you have been. Tim's right, good days are coming. No matter how bad things may seem, just remember what he said.

It's a good thing you reached out to us here. Keep the posts coming.

God bless

Don't let anyone take you down. Other people just want to take you down with them. Don't let them do that.

Oh Mushy, this may sound lame, but something I do when I'm having a hard time is telling myself :this, too, shall pass. A big hug from me to you.:hug:

I am sorry hear you hope be you :hugs: Hope be you better! ! it is not easy, it because it is pretty hard life!

I agree with everyone here.

I am not good with words but I have a lot of experiences in that field and I am still here knowing that it will get better. We are strangers but if you need someone to talk to but have no one, we are here. Don't do anything stupid, give it time. You have friends here that will support you. Sorry for whatever happened to you but like VamPyroX said, it's not the end of the world. Be strong and It will get better, I promise.

:grouphug: awwww Let's all mush da cookies

I have no idea how much, if any, hearing you have, so I don't know if you'll be able to hear this....but I nubs it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA]Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down) Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry Mushy...I've been there too. Life can be more than one can bear at times but just try and breathe. Let go as the other opt is not worth it. I can promise you that. Feel free to PM anytime you want to talk or just vent. Like I said, I've been there before.

BIG HUGS!

It must have stung when people began to question whether or not you are fake, along with your "boyfriend" a few days ago.

My advice: seek professional help; not sympathy from the internet.

Im Sorry you're going through this. It sucks that people can be so easily influenced. But like everyone else has been saying.. It will get better, and dont worry about the people you lost, those are not your real friends. Always remember "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." =) I dont know how to put a smiley, so.. *insert the hug smiley here*

It must have stung when people began to question whether or not you are fake, along with your "boyfriend" a few days ago.

My advice: seek professional help; not sympathy from the internet.

LOL :werd:

All I have to say is this seems to be the next Sunny generation.

Possibly, but I'd rather err on the side of possibly helping someone who is not faking it. And if she is faking (aka Sunny), then don't you think "getting professional help" is still the best advice?

Possibly, but I'd rather err on the side of possibly helping someone who is not faking it. And if she is faking (aka Sunny), then don't you think "getting professional help" is still the best advice?

Absolutely! That's exactly what I said in another thread that was ultimately removed. I totally agree.

I disliked that girl Sunny...thought she was very phony! She was banned for life was very satisfied to me.

I hope you're wrong but I wouldnt be surprise you're right. :roll:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I don't know where or who else to turn. Something bad happened to me earlier this week, I couldn't tell anyone. Then this person just completely humiliated me today. All my friends and family were no more after this person spoke to everyone I knew. I realized I just lost everybody. I am sitting here trying to convince myself to not do anything stupid. I don't know what to do anymore. I literally have no one to talk to. I am not a very emotional person, its a scary feeling to feel this depressed with many thoughts passing through my heads. Its a land of tugowar for me right now.

In the moment, everything always feels black and white. I've had times when I was drowning in anxiety and literally unable to move from my seat for an entire weekend. Sometimes it helps to see a therapist, even for a few sessions so you can get a better perspective on the situation. I've been where you are, believe me. Give yourself a few days to let the worst of this pass. You'll feel better after some time has gone by - maybe not a whole lot, but some, and you'll be in a better place to know how you want to move forward from here.

Laura

As I see this thread, it seems that you got lot of friends here at AD (including me :)), so you haven’t lost everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back