Feedback on Z5 Max?

yo yes they has os recovery in your orginal hard drive i found out couple days ago my friends brought in with his newer lenovo ideacentre 700 i made forced the machine to recovery mode finally worked !!! please email me detail ok thank!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here?

To put Ubuntu on the hard drive, you'll need to install Ubuntu onto a spare hard drive on another computer and then the hard drive into the B40-30. Presto, you now have control of the OS.

Also, apparently if your hardware warranty from Lenovo expires, ZVRS expects you to not renew the warranty, stating that they cover the warranty themselves. Right... like I'm going to trust that the hardware's covered when the warranty's expired?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here?

To put Ubuntu on the hard drive, you'll need to install Ubuntu onto a spare hard drive on another computer and then the hard drive into the B40-30. Presto, you now have control of the OS.

Also, apparently if your hardware warranty from Lenovo expires, ZVRS expects you to not renew the warranty, stating that they cover the warranty themselves. Right... like I'm going to trust that the hardware's covered when the warranty's expired?

well yea between ubuntu linux os or windows 10 has recovery partions on hard drive only for lenovo ideacentre 700 model you can hit f2 during the boot and boom! you got windows 10 back to normal like factory out the box !!!

i going to working on it to buy z5 max from my friends that why my friends dont use it that much i will make thru a payments then i get owned without contact with zvrs that why zvrs most likely try to tricks to deaf poeples to send the machine to zvrs in florida then find out they wont give you a newly updated of lenovo ideacentre 700 i knew it they are still dirty and lying and try to scared the deaf peoples about police or etc or fined plus i am happy to help to you all i know many peoples has z5max make to fully desktop control and get rid ring of z5 max logo and lock screen with special program and remote service on every z5 max make nosey to peoples on z5 max machine to control your computer they are wrong and privacy issue that why i got rid of z5 max program and remote service i have to right to remove it all kind of zvrs maker on free lenovo computer that why computer is yours to keep no matter you needs

that why i been working hard to keep up with someone with lenovo all in one pc make people happy please dont return the machine to zvrs ok ?!??!?

i going to working on it to buy z5 max from my friends that why my friends dont use it that much i will make thru a payments then i get owned without contact with zvrs that why zvrs most likely try to tricks to deaf poeples to send the machine to zvrs in florida then find out they wont give you a newly updated of lenovo ideacentre 700 i knew it they are still dirty and lying and try to scared the deaf peoples about police or etc or fined plus i am happy to help to you all i know many peoples has z5max make to fully desktop control and get rid ring of z5 max logo and lock screen with special program and remote service on every z5 max make nosey to peoples on z5 max machine to control your computer they are wrong and privacy issue that why i got rid of z5 max program and remote service i have to right to remove it all kind of zvrs maker on free lenovo computer that why computer is yours to keep no matter you needs

that why i been working hard to keep up with someone with lenovo all in one pc make people happy please dont return the machine to zvrs ok ?!??!?

yo man ..... still help fix people z5 max computer i really want full control of my computer

i not quitter due of i got new computer something powerful i have intel core i7 4ghz very powerful gaming pc !!! i still using pull hard drive out the z5 max machine to wipe zvrs out then put windows 10 anybody is happy !!!

He replaced motherboard on his z5 max and he formatted HDD and ready to install windows 10 but not working at all. He said look like there is no connect between motherboard and HDD?
Any idea?

need driver download to update the hardware from ms update if requested but i fixed it all goods for windows 10!

Huh.

I was able to regain full control of the Windows 10 OS... that surprised me. It's just Windows 10 Home.

Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to bypass the BIOS password.

Aww Shuck.

My friend ordered matching mobo and he swapped board inside of ZMax. He can have full control with BIOS setting. Learning from Lenovo website, Lenovo 4030 is actually for Biz use which is why BIOS is lockable and will not reset. Not even battery or CMOS jumper to reset it. it sucks to have it. Unless if you implement a BIOS password "door" ramming program, that'll be great! ZVRS Tech support told me that they screwed up connection to all ZMax after update last year. Only way is to send it back to Z and they update it and fix, add Purple VRS in then send back to you. I am thinking about what you and my friend did, hack ZMax and go in to Windows 8.1 (I saw that when Z support fix ZMax last year before they screwed up on update). What I would do is to update to Win 10 free (not hack version tho, directly from M$..) and after that, TURN ON WIFI and SET UP PRINTER so that I wouldn't be relying on my tired old Dlink DAP 1522 Wireless Bridge. (because ZMax is located in Kitchen built in desk and cannot have Ethernet wire running across the floor and I can't add Ethernet wire on old phone socket cuz there's wrap around shower wall on other side. I'm pretty much stuck... so Wireless Bridge as is.) I don't understand why Z tech refusing to turn on Wifi for connection. They said don't want to deal with Video Quality issue. I would say BS cuz it makes NO difference if I use Wifi or Ethernet cuz I currently have Wireless a/b/g/n router with MiMo. My desktop have PCIe Wireless a/b/g/n MiMo adpater with two antennas and video is sharp and clean. So Lenovo Wireless adapter actually have Wireless N either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz. So what's the problem?? I already told Z years ago when I was VP installer that you can't have Ethernet wire running across customer's floor or drill hole to other side of wall, I'm talking about Liabilty issue. I made a really good point that if I ever tried to drill or rig wire around, Customer trips over and get hurt, drilling hole can hit house wiring and catch fire, or drilled into water pipe and water leaks out, or drilled into gas line and house goes Kboom! So who's reponsibile for damage... You the ZVRS!! So Wireles Bridge solves the problems. I was the first to propose. They liked my idea. later I left Z due to stupid changes in Z that did not contact me for installation job. Right now, Tech refusing turning on Wireless adapter inside ZMax defy my logic. Wow how they turned tide against me later on LOLOL.

So My option is to crack the ZMax and delete the crap out and get in and rule the Windoz. LOLOLOL

Catty

Aww Shuck.

My friend ordered matching mobo and he swapped board inside of ZMax. He can have full control with BIOS setting. Learning from Lenovo website, Lenovo 4030 is actually for Biz use which is why BIOS is lockable and will not reset. Not even battery or CMOS jumper to reset it. it sucks to have it. Unless if you implement a BIOS password "door" ramming program, that'll be great! ZVRS Tech support told me that they screwed up connection to all ZMax after update last year. Only way is to send it back to Z and they update it and fix, add Purple VRS in then send back to you. I am thinking about what you and my friend did, hack ZMax and go in to Windows 8.1 (I saw that when Z support fix ZMax last year before they screwed up on update). What I would do is to update to Win 10 free (not hack version tho, directly from M$..) and after that, TURN ON WIFI and SET UP PRINTER so that I wouldn't be relying on my tired old Dlink DAP 1522 Wireless Bridge. (because ZMax is located in Kitchen built in desk and cannot have Ethernet wire running across the floor and I can't add Ethernet wire on old phone socket cuz there's wrap around shower wall on other side. I'm pretty much stuck... so Wireless Bridge as is.) I don't understand why Z tech refusing to turn on Wifi for connection. They said don't want to deal with Video Quality issue. I would say BS cuz it makes NO difference if I use Wifi or Ethernet cuz I currently have Wireless a/b/g/n router with MiMo. My desktop have PCIe Wireless a/b/g/n MiMo adpater with two antennas and video is sharp and clean. So Lenovo Wireless adapter actually have Wireless N either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz. So what's the problem?? I already told Z years ago when I was VP installer that you can't have Ethernet wire running across customer's floor or drill hole to other side of wall, I'm talking about Liabilty issue. I made a really good point that if I ever tried to drill or rig wire around, Customer trips over and get hurt, drilling hole can hit house wiring and catch fire, or drilled into water pipe and water leaks out, or drilled into gas line and house goes Kboom! So who's reponsibile for damage... You the ZVRS!! So Wireles Bridge solves the problems. I was the first to propose. They liked my idea. later I left Z due to stupid changes in Z that did not contact me for installation job. Right now, Tech refusing turning on Wireless adapter inside ZMax defy my logic. Wow how they turned tide against me later on LOLOL.

So My option is to crack the ZMax and delete the crap out and get in and rule the Windoz. LOLOLOL

Catty
all machine equipped with wireless ac on b40-30 model and newest model is equpped with new 7 gen of intel cpu with ddr4 ram lenovo model 700 come with shipped with windows 10 is easy boot hack hit private message me that how to do it wiped becuase windows 10 cant delete any factory os partions for resons warrrenty isssue if z temper with partions on hard drive so customoer has to forced to take a hard drive out hook up other computer reinstall windows 10 simple ! i did done more then one z5 max machine

Back