Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, Some but I sign more and more

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • other : explain

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I notice more members who are coming here to learn about their hearing losses or CI or ASL.

Anyone of you who can understand someone signs ASL in front of you such as VLOG or youtube??

yes or no?

I notice more members who are coming here to learn about their hearing losses or CI or ASL.

Anyone of you who can understand someone signs ASL in front of you such as VLOG or youtube??

yes or no?

Yeah, I go to DVTV, Deafread, and Deafcube everyday......this place is now becoming less and less appealing to me but I come because of a certain few here.....

yea i can see that there are less asl users and now more for forms of speaking peeps coming here.

I put other because I'm somewhere between "Yes, some" and "Yes." (I hope this wasn't restricted to deaf members! :o :P)

yes or no?

Yes I do understand, although I am not perfectly fluent. I think as a NaturallyDeaf person , it is the best choice for me. :wave:

Wasn't quite sure how to answer, so I said yes, some, but I am using more and more. I know a little and can understand a little only.

I don't remember reading this post before. I answered "Yes" that I can understand ASL. I used to learned Amslan (similar to ASL, but old signs) before ASL back in the late 1960. :)

Proud ASL user so yes, I can understand them.

Back