FDA-Shocking Results on CI Statically

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the research as well, and my feeling toward the technology itself is similar to sr171soars. It just that people don't agree with the mainstream understanding of the technology itself.

The thing is that society is fuelled by emotions, and rightfully so. You have to consider that many of the people involved in the debate were considered as "oral successes" and end up crashing and burning somewhere between high school and post-secondary. They are speaking up so children of this generation and the next generation don't have to go through the same thing.

Everyone does awesome for the first ten or twelves years, and that all researches focus on. It's the barrier that emerges after those first few years become problematic. So some of them are not really "talking out of their ass," unless you happen to be one of those stem-cell debaters. * rolls eyes *

Nothing is wrong with CIs, but it is the definition of insanity: keep doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result.

Honestly, fair_joure, everyone can see you have good intentions, but part of the reason why people are so adamant against your posts is because of the way they are worded.

Who did you think I was talking about :giggle:

Oh, and people who have nothing to add to the discussion except to call names.

Who did you think I was talking about :giggle:

Oh, and people who have nothing to add to the discussion except to call names.

Yeah...

I was like "oh crap, I don't think faire_jour is talking about what I think she is" just after I posted it. It just that when you quoted sallylou, it confused me to why you would do that. :laugh2:

Here's the deal. When you come into a group and tell people how they should feel and that their own personal experiences are meaningless, you're not going to win a popularity contest. I'm sure that you have all your research highly organized to back up your position. Is that why you're on this forum? I'm here for more personal reasons. You can espouse your position until the cows come home. That's your right. I just wonder exactly what you're getting out of that. :hmm:

Here's the deal. When you come into a group and tell people how they should feel and that their own personal experiences are meaningless, you're not going to win a popularity contest. I'm sure that you have all your research highly organized to back up your position. Is that why you're on this forum? I'm here for more personal reasons. You can espouse your position until the cows come home. That's your right. I just wonder exactly what you're getting out of that. :hmm:

It bothers me that people sit around and tell themselves they are right without bothering to look at the otherside of the argument. I hate close mindedness. I believe that there are people here that *are* looking for the information, I hope those people are getting the real information and not just the self-congratulatory crap that is constantly spewed over and over here.

Oh, and I couldn't care less about being liked here. I think facts matter more than fuzzy feelings.

I get it now. You're looking for recruits for your cause. Good luck with that. I'm off to a thread with some fun. :wave:

I get it now. You're looking for recruits for your cause. Good luck with that. I'm off to a thread with some fun. :wave:

I'm looking to give good information to people who want it. I don't need recruits. I, in no way benefit from another person getting a CI.

Mod note:

Allright this thread needs a cooling off break.

Thus, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back