Favourite TV Shows....

I don't watch TV much these days. When I do, I love to watch;

NCIS

Rizzoli and Isles

Criminal Mind

Restaurant Impossible

and Big Bang Theory (downright hilarious!)
Yeah, I love that show. Something different. All about those nerds' funny way of life.

Don't any of you guys watch Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy? I finally got around to watching Falling Skies. Went through both seasons in about a week. Not bad, not great. It's interesting enough that I'll tune in next season, though.

Yeah, I love that show. Something different. All about those nerds' funny way of life.

haha, yep. And, it's funny when they try to be normal but they just can't. I've not watched the show from the beginning. I started on it a little thereafter after a friend got me hooked on it. Now, it may sound stupid but why has the elevator in their building not been fixed? I just don't get it lol

1. Storage Wars
2. Pawn Stars
3. Grey's
4. The Walking Dead
5. Rachael Ray show (love her cooking)
6. Criminal Minds (love the hottie guys in that show hehehe)

My favorite show is "2 broke girls". This show is so nice one girl in this show is so hot.

random/no order

Jersey Shore
Teen Mom 2 (must watch Jenelle's mom yell all the time to Jenelle)
Prison Break
Storage Wars
Shipping Wars
Family Guy
hmm there few more I forget or no longer on TV like Nitro Circus, Jackass, Viva La Bam and more

i still wish someone tell me how 'everbody love raymond' how did family end.i can.t get it on youtube and all the other stuff like hula not available in uk

i still wish someone tell me how 'everbody love raymond' how did family end.i can.t get it on youtube and all the other stuff like hula not available in uk
Rent the DVD?

Back