Favorite World of Warcraft characters

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite WoW character?

For alliance, I like human and Worgen.

For horde, I like Orc, blood elf and Goblin.

My most favorite is Pandaren - cute panda bear.

It doesn't matter if you are playing on Blizzard server, private or offline server.

Umm, Alliance sucks... Just throwing it out there... mkay? FOR THE HORDE! lmao!

Blood Elf all the way! Though my Shaman is a Panda and so is my monk... They're cute... Oh and my druid is a troll because the kitty troll druid is adorable... <3

Okay, now that my nerd has been exposed even further... good day!

Ally = Draenei / Panda
Horde = BElf / Panda / Tauren (in attitude, lore, and story respect... don't like playing as them though)

Favorite classes/spec? I have 2 90 BM Hunters and 2 90 Resto Shaman so I guess you see my favorite there (I have more 90's than that but you see my focus and priority lol)

I used to play Alliance but switched to Horde after making a guild. The guild is pretty popular and active so I never went back to Alliance.

My main is a undead warlock but I like orcs and taurens.

I have:
90 warlock
90 warrior
90 monk
90 huntard (hunter)
90 death knight
90 druid

Currently leveling a shaman and rogue.

Come join my guild on Silvermoon, "Dark Venom". We don't use vent because I'm deaf and have some deaf toons in the guild.

Looks like I will finally have to try WoW, I have a new friend who really likes playing it and because she lives far away this is a chance to stay in touch and 'hang out' when we can't IRL.

I would totally make a toon on Silvermoon... Wait, I think I have a toon on Silvermoon... Can't remember... Too many... lol

I have... ( All Horde! )

90 - resto / elemental Panda Shaman ( x2 )
90 - Guardian / Resto Troll druid ( x2 )
90 - Prot / Holy Blood Elf Paladin ( x2 )
90 - Blood / Frost Blood Elf DK
90 - Holy / Shadow Blood Elf Priest ( x2 )

I can't seem to level a hunter, rogue or warlock... I get SOOOOOO bored with them! -_-

I'm leveling a Monk who is Brewmaster / Mistweaver at the moment too. Just wanted to get my others raid geared / maxed before I went playing around with the monk.

They just trademarked the new xpack name "The Dark Below" Buahahaha....

This sucks, I last used my Battle.net account to play the Diablo 3 beta so my region is still set to the UK. I had to take a photo of my Canadian driver's licence and submit a support ticket to have the region changed!

I've been told I should make a Hunter to learn how to play, my friend is already a shaman which is a little annoying as I tend to play healer classes in games like this. Oh well, I can always make one properly later once I know what I'm doing...

I'm back to play WoW game, but mostly PTR due to instantly to get level 90 and I don't have a time to grind the level to hit 90 - take 2-3 days if you play game all day. I have a life - school and busy with home, so it is nice to save my time for not grind the level.

My favorite character is Pandaren - Brewmaster Monk and any race that support Death Knight - Blood.

I heard about Instant Level 90 will release eventually, along with Warlords of Draenor. It include level 463 gears and artisan flying, but you may require to farming a lot of golds to upgrade the flying and doing high level quests to get a better gear.

My main is goblin and its a fun model I think.
Never much liked alts until I stopped raiding and tried out alternative leveling. If you hate grinding you don't want to hear about how I play them.:giggle:

I heard about Instant Level 90 will release eventually, along with Warlords of Draenor. It include level 463 gears and artisan flying, but you may require to farming a lot of golds to upgrade the flying and doing high level quests to get a better gear.

Live today if you pre purchase the expansion :)
I bumped up a panda monk.

Oh wow, my favorite toon is Destruction Warlock - Human and it is good to farming the Timeless Isle.

I played WoW really a lot this week. :D

I configured the keyboard to make button that bind to spells, so take attack, tank and heal combined. I noticed that new players usually put all attack spells and spamming the keyboard over again, but they died when they tried to attack level 90 mobs (especially big and elites) via soloing.

Oh wow, my favorite toon is Destruction Warlock - Human and it is good to farming the Timeless Isle.

I played WoW really a lot this week. :D

I configured the keyboard to make button that bind to spells, so take attack, tank and heal combined. I noticed that new players usually put all attack spells and spamming the keyboard over again, but they died when they tried to attack level 90 mobs (especially big and elites) via soloing.

Blizzard was really playing hardball with wow last week with the pre-ordering and free mount if you win 3 hearthstone games!

I have my macros set on one of these:
32685309-2-440-OVR-1.gif

Ive been playing my horde mage since the game came out and it will always remain my main :)

Back