Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Any Health store

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Pinky

Reaction score
My favorite groceries is Meijer, Kroger/Scott's, Marsh, Trader Joe's and Fresh Market

You can choice many groceries you want. :)

I chose Walmart, Sam's Club, Super Target, and the heath food store. Those are about the limits of where I can afford to shop..

I usually go to Wegman's or P & C food.

My parents live in Florida, so they go to Publix.

Publix or Ingles, sometimes Walmart. It all depends on what I find on sale in the paper.

All we have out of your list is the Wal-Mart. Our grocery stores are Superstore, Sobeys, Loblaws, NoFrills, Independent (the one I use mostly), Metro, Price Choppers, etc.

Mine is Trader Joe's

However, I do shop at SFW (for quickies....no, not sexual!), Walfart for the bulk junk foods for my kids, and a local butcher shop for fresh meat (I can get 3 months worth of all kinds of meats for $200!

Last edited:
I REALLLLLY wish Rochester build Trader's joes! Oh well....

I usually shop at Wegmans and Wal Mart. And farmer market once a while.

My favorite- Trader Joes, Safeway and Grocery Outlet.

Farmers market in season, our only locally owned grocery called Abbotts, (the spices and regional cooking supplies there are wonderful) HEB, Walmart and Sams.

What are the cheapest grocery items in your areas? Ours are dry beans, rice, potatoes and peppers. Beef is outlandish, go figure.

Farmers market in season, our only locally owned grocery called Abbotts, (the spices and regional cooking supplies there are wonderful) HEB, Walmart and Sams.

What are the cheapest grocery items in your areas? Ours are dry beans, rice, potatoes and peppers. Beef is outlandish, go figure.

They practically give away beef and pork in Iowa because it is grown here.

But I am definitely a permanent vegetarian after seeing the video on mistreatment of pigs in a big operation that Royale put up.

Milk and Boca burgers and fruits are good buy at Sams. Morningstar Farms vegetarian foods are cheapest at Target.

Soda is always a best buy at our local grocery.

In my area, I normally shop at Albertsons, but now changed to Lucky's. In other times, Safeway... depends on bargain sale.

I love Morningstar products. It is affordable cause you dont have to clean or bone it, or toss anything but the wrapper. Have you tried the riblets? I also like Amy's frozen products such as her Indian Saag Paneer. Plus, veggie food utilizes the best and less expensive things such as beans, grain, nuts and fresh vegetables. Too bad my hubby thinks differently...

I love Morningstar products. It is affordable cause you dont have to clean or bone it, or toss anything but the wrapper. Have you tried the riblets? I also like Amy's frozen products such as her Indian Saag Paneer. Plus, veggie food utilizes the best and less expensive things such as beans, grain, nuts and fresh vegetables. Too bad my hubby thinks differently...

We did this before for years, but thought our children should have meat.
My husband is with me all the way on this. But he and the dogs are graciously eating all the stored meat we have at night. I think when it is gone we will still have to buy a little since dogs don't do as well without it. :shrug:

Back