Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Fresh Market

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Any Health store

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Agreed, dogs are carnivorous. Besides, they really like it so it is fun to feed it to them.

Voted!

Favorite>Whole Food Market ;)

I wish Whole Foods Market in my hometown. It's 2 hours drive to big city. Ugh! I never have been go there before. I watched on tv show of Emeril Green in Whole Foods Market. Is this store affordable or overpriced? I just curious.

Costco and HEB where I live. I wish that we had a Trader Joe's because I hear that it's good. We have a Whole Foods but it's too expensive. I do shop there for vitamins and sometimes I buy the 365 store brand products which offer more value.

The only best grocery store we have is Food Lion and Kroger. but I pick Kroger because I like their store brand food better than Food Lion

We have super Walmart too, but it's alittle far off and a waste of gas. The closest walmart is not a Super Walmart. I don't like their store brand food anyway so it doesn't matter to me. I will go to a Super Walmart for popular brands.

oh I like Fresh Market too. The only bad thing is that is is soooo expensive and I can't find half of the things I need.

I usually shop at Walmart for most of my food.

I do go to other places for specific stuff depending on who has it and if it's on sale. That's why I usually read the weekly ads when I'm due for some grocery shopping.

For instance, Target has my favorite kettle cooked potato chips.

Sometimes, Tom Thumb has cheap sales like Ballpark Hotdogs for $1 each and five 12-pack of Coca-Cola for $11.

Some stores have what other stores don't have, so I go to those stores to get what I want. :)

I wish Whole Foods Market in my hometown. It's 2 hours drive to big city. Ugh! I never have been go there before. I watched on tv show of Emeril Green in Whole Foods Market. Is this store affordable or overpriced? I just curious.

Yes, It's expensive but some other affordable! I love their bakery.. Oh my Gawd its so yummy! :drool:

Yes, It's expensive but some other affordable! I love their bakery.. Oh my Gawd its so yummy! :drool:
Yeah, they are. The same goes for Sprouts.

I went there once to see if I could get goat milk. Wanted to try it out once.

Ended up paying $4 for 1 quart! Yikes!

(1 gallon of cow milk usually costs under $3.)

I totally forgot to check off Publix. When in Missouri I did all shopping at Aldi's and WalMart. Here in Florida, it is all WalMart and Publix. I miss Aldi's.

i love shopping at Walmart and Sams Club

when i was lives in Kansas and Missouri my mom shopping at Aldi not lots till moves to Arkansas but Aldi really good shopping and cheap prices..

my mom hates expensives prices when she shopping at sams club nor walmart i understand what my mom wanted but she wanted low prices for her own reasons i cant push my own mom..

when i got out my mom's home somedays i would careful to shopping not all what my dad tell me "please shopping little not lots" i told my dad i says ok!

I go to the Whole Food Market, Trader Joe's, Stop & Shop, and Shaw's. All are nearby.

Back