Favorite childhood movies?

witchypoo LOL she's hilirious
i loved that mechanical flying broom

its like everyones talking about 80s films when they're probably in the teens or young ADULTHOOD< not childhood....I'm under impression that the OP wants to know what films did you watched when very little in say 60's 70's...um ..its almost as if you' all are talking when you're 13-18 years old.....rather than 3- 8 years oold, CHILDHOOD is not same as TEENAGE years.....

I loved Watership down but not a kid when saw it..brady bunch was good it had conotations that definatly not for children it was meant to

its like everyones talking about 80s films when they're probably in the teens or young ADULTHOOD< not childhood....I'm under impression that the OP wants to know what films did you watched when very little in say 60's 70's...um ..its almost as if you' all are talking when you're 13-18 years old.....rather than 3- 8 years oold, CHILDHOOD is not same as TEENAGE years.....

The first 4 I said (Adventures in Babysitting, Labyrinth, Ferris Bueller, and Flight of the Navigator) were from my childhood (I was born in the '80s), I watched them on constantly as a kid (defs before I was 8, because we had them on Betamax which we got rid of when I was 7)...the other 2 I said (Clueless and Brady Bunch) I loved when I was a preteen :)

I also forgot I loved Monster Squad and the 2nd Care Bears movie, (both of which we had on Betamax)...my parents didn't censor our movie/tv viewing, we could pretty much watch whatever we wanted

I have many favorite movies list when I was kid.

My favorite is Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sandlot 1 and 2, Free Wiley 1,2,3, Cinderella, the wizard of Oz, Hooks, the wizard of video game, Lost in land, Star Wars, Star Trek, honey Spunky 1 and 2, Home alone 1,2,3, Little ponies, and all Disney movies!

Last edited:
favorite childhood movies

Most all Disney movies but a few particular ones the Aladdin series, the little mermaid, the lion king movies are still some of my favorites. I also loved the jurassic park and karate kid movies. Does anyone remember the three little ninja movies??:laugh2:

I've been thinking about this for awhile and I just don't have any. Most likely due to the fact that there were ten people in my family and one tv. I remember a teacher reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and then being really sad when I saw the movie. I guess my imagination was so much better to me then the movie.

All the 'Herbie' Movies; Chitty Chitty Bang Bang; My Fair Lady; Mary Poppins and another favourite: Pollyanna (with Haley Mills).

Mary Poppins and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Fox and Hound, Watership Down, Ghostsbusters, Footloose, Prince-Purple Rain, Lassie Come Home<classic> and re-makes of such; E.T., some of the Steven King movies <Firestarter, Cujo>...Jaws, Lost Boys <though that was high school>... those are some of the ones I liked the most-

I remember watching E.T. (1982), Annie (1982), Beetlejuice (1988) and Look Who's Talking (1989). Loverboy (1989) is my all time favorite.

Back