Fave Deaf Event

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
What is your favorite Deaf event - there is Dingo, FNL, darts, bowling, Broomball (dont ask me to explain), and others...

I like the Ice cream social in the mall cuz the mall is big and you dont have to get ice cream or pay to get in you know....

deaf weekend at the Renaissance festival

I really don't go to deaf events, mostly because where I live, the deaf community is so small and not much is planned around here.

I do go to open captioned films but that is an hour from where I live. I can't wait to see Daredevil with OC next Wednesday, yipee. I do go to Six Flags Great Adventure, Dorney Park and Kings Dominion for DAW days, but not always.

Deaf Way II!!! Last summer in Washington, DC... was an overwhelming experience for me.. and it is like a grand "FAMILY" reunion of people that I haven't seen in AGES and meeting new faces... and these international people!

I don't have favorite deaf events.... These suck... :(

Deaf Celebration have bad shows, some bad...

Deaf WayII - arghhh, I miss it! No money... I almost go with my co-work :cry: My boss change his mind. :(

well

around here in san jose SUCKS... cuz not many events that happen that often once a month :roll: but really I don't give a fuck about deaf events cuz there are some deafies that are :crazy: so I prefer be on my own but sure I can get lonely but it's all good :D

Deaf Bowling Tournaments, Deaf Awareness in amusement parks (Kings Dominion, Dorney Park, Six Flags Great Adventure), and Dingo or Price is Right. :)

Next Year, I might try for a compagian to be Chairperson of Deaf Celebration. Therefore, I will be able to control the even whether I can think of cool way...

Re: well

Originally posted by prettybebe78
around here in san jose SUCKS... cuz not many events that happen that often once a month :roll: but really I don't give a fuck about deaf events cuz there are some deafies that are :crazy: so I prefer be on my own but sure I can get lonely but it's all good :D

Actually I heard about a lot of deaf events in the SJ area. The Deaf Expo was there last week......... you live in SJ - have you ever been to the Bijan bakery?? it is the best!!

baby phat sounds like ur from northern calif area cuz FNL and ice cream socials at the mall is here as well so was just wonderin'

sports events, deaf awarness days, camps, ahh i LOVE all deaf events hehe. no certain favorite.

Re: Re: well

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Actually I heard about a lot of deaf events in the SJ area. The Deaf Expo was there last week......... you live in SJ - have you ever been to the Bijan bakery?? it is the best!!

no I haven't been to Bijan bakery where it is by? PM me the info ;)

Originally posted by dojosky
baby phat sounds like ur from northern calif area cuz FNL and ice cream socials at the mall is here as well so was just wonderin'

Yep, I am from North Cali...... and you???

Re: Re: Re: well

Originally posted by prettybebe78
no I haven't been to Bijan bakery where it is by? PM me the info ;)

Okay!! will do, I love SJ, especially the Great Mall, I am going to buy season pass for Great America, maybe I see you around??

Re: Re: Re: Re: well

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Okay!! will do, I love SJ, especially the Great Mall, I am going to buy season pass for Great America, maybe I see you around??

sure ;) I might go great america for july 4th deaf awarness day but I don't know if it will happen but I'm waitin for info and all that :D

Back