Fat Girls Gone Wild Video

LOLLLLLL! They are addicted to food instead of alcohol like in the Girls gone Wild videos in the past. Great find there. :P

LOLLLLLL! They are addicted to food instead of alcohol like in the Girls gone Wild videos in the past. Great find there. :P

Why wasn't I suprised that you would be the first person to reply in this thread? LOL

lol@club bounce name....nice a size acceptance club. I'm going to a bbw party in Lakewood on the 29th with my friend. I have never been to one before, so it would be interesting!

That's certainly better than watching those girls puke their guts out and getting knocked up with some guy they won't remember having sex with the night before. :Ohno:

That's certainly better than watching those girls puke their guts out and getting knocked up with some guy they won't remember having sex with the night before. :Ohno:

Very much so!

Are things really THAT bad to where bigger people can't even go to regular nightclubs?

I love how people try and justify their discrimination towards bigger people. :giggle:

Back