Famous Failures

Vanessa8

Reaction score
I learned something, "Famous Failures". I was posting pictures here. I hope you learn something too.. Have a nice day!

I would like to make new friends all of you.

Thank you,
Vanessa8:wave:

Attachments

• Famous-Failures.jpg
    Famous-Failures.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 1900169_786094494753974_619918265_n.jpg
    1900169_786094494753974_619918265_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 26
Clark Gable was told his ears where too big to be a move star. Rod Sterling was told his show 'The Twilight Zone' was too weird to be on TV and the called Monopoly almost never was made as it was said to be too confusing .

i think richard branson told he never get anywhere(virgin adlantic)david beckham was told at school not to bother he not good footy player

Wow amaze those of people. I admired Richard Branson's article about the business.
Thanks for sharing this...

We have a very successful book store in my city that was started by a woman. She opened it about 30 years ago and one bank president told the woman she should be bare foot and pregnant at home and that the store would not work! a lot of bookstore are going out of business and this one is still going strong. What sexist jerk that guy was. And the woman proved him dead wrong. I love it!

He's kind of stupid. tsk! Glad her business successful bookstore... She's rock!=).

One famous failure was Albert Einstein not doing so well in grade school that when he was young, his parents thought he was mentally retarded. His grades in school were so poor that a teacher asked him to quit, saying, "Einstein, you will never amount to anything!" It was just Einstein being bored and not challenged in grade school, yet he went on to become one of the greatest physicists of all time.

Yes, that's what I heard about.. Albert Einstein has struggle tie shoes. One thing, he's famous and genius Math.

Yes, that's what I heard about.. Albert Einstein has struggle tie shoes. One thing, he's famous and genius Math.

Yeah, he didn't know how to tie his shoes. He did not ever comb his hair. You know the saying....geniuses have school smarts, but they don't have street smarts.

Yeah, he didn't know how to tie his shoes. He did not ever comb his hair. You know the saying....geniuses have school smarts, but they don't have street smarts.

Yeah, you're total right! Good thing, we have good common sense. =). hehe

Yeah, you're total right! Good thing, we have good common sense. =). hehe

Yeah. :) It is better to have a healthy balance of school and street smarts. Too much school smarts and a weak street smarts doesn't bode well. The vice versa is true as well.

Here's yet another famous failure.

Thomas Edison tried more than 9,000 experiments before he created the first successful light bulb.

It is just like the famous quote that Edison himself said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Marilyn Monroe was once told by a modelling agency that she should consider becoming a secretary and later 20th Century Fox dropped her because her producer thought she was unattractive and couldn’t act.

Thomas Edison tried more than 9,000 experiments before he created the first successful light bulb.

It is just like the famous quote that Edison himself said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

I saw one of the first light bulb Edison made , my next door neighbor's father
worked with Edison and my neighbor had a photo of her dad standing with Edison and some other men. She had one of the light bulb and it was tiny .

John Grisham's first novel was rejected by sixteen agents and twelve publishing houses.

Back