Family Over (Vent)

CJB

Reaction score
We're having family here for a week. They came last night. So far, they've been excluding me from conversation and not bothering to fill me in. I figured, eh, nothing I'm not used to. So I offered to bring my laptop and have them type to me. Of course they didn't bother to do that either.

This is what really infuriated me. At dinner they gave everyone one or two lobsters and only gave me half a lobster, thinking I wouldn't find out. Earlier this afternoon, I asked if someone wanted to join me for a walk and everyone said they weren't in the mood. Fine, but then about ten minutes later, they all left to go for a walk and "forgot" to invite me. :roll:

I might be deafblind but I'm not stupid. :mad2::mad2:

Man, that really sucks about getting the shaft on the lobster! Heh, I'd be busting some heads together if my family did that to me. Did you say something about it?

I'm so sorry! You sure need a hug, and I'm gonna give you one. :hug:

I can feel your anger, because I'm going through the same thing with my family right now. I know most of us hate being treated differently, it's like we are getting stand out in a crowd like outcasts. *sigh*

:hug: (Not as good as a lobster but it's the best I can offer.)

dude..... that lobster thing... NOT COOL, DUDE! I want to fly over right now and stomp my size 9 steel-tipped boots on the table

:mad2:

The lobster thing is just plain up, out-right discrimination against the blind. I see it all the time with cane users, and it pisses me off how people treat them.

I agree with Jiro. I want to go over there and shove my steel-tipped size 9 1/2 triple-wide jump boot up their arses.

Being left out of the walk really pissed me off too because I have to walk every day for medical reasons. My backup cane broke on Tuesday. It was supposed to come by Friday but no cane as of yet since the mail doesn't come on weekends. And while I don't want to burden anyone with needing to walk, it really angers me that they went to walk without me, especially when they know I need to walk on a daily basis and have been without a a cane and therefore without a walk for the past few days. Yet they still had the nerve to leave me out. :mad2::mad2:

Being left out of the walk really pissed me off too because I have to walk every day for medical reasons. My backup cane broke on Tuesday. It was supposed to come by Friday but no cane as of yet since the mail doesn't come on weekends. And while I don't want to burden anyone with needing to walk, it really angers me that they went to walk without me, especially when they know I need to walk on a daily basis and have been without a a cane and therefore without a walk for the past few days. Yet they still had the nerve to leave me out. :mad2::mad2:

You have every right to be upset, I would be too if I were in your shoes. It was incredibly selfish of them, all they care about is their own being. Truth is there are disrespectful people out there even people from our own family.

Or... we could meet up somewhere at CJB's airport, and show them some *coughs*family business*coughs*

Since you're in New Jersey and all... maybe you could use your extensive knowledge on the mobs? :lol:

:hmm::naughty:
:giggle:

i would agree with posts that payback is best friend than nothing..

Or... we could meet up somewhere at CJB's airport, and show them some *coughs*family business*coughs*

Since you're in New Jersey and all... maybe you could use your extensive knowledge on the mobs? :lol:

:cool2:

unfortunately..... most of them are in jails right now. damn RICO and Patriot Acts! it's very hard to run things..... legitimately.... :mad2:

Back