family forum

E

eternity

I thought it d be nice to have that kind of forum in here. Some of us who can discuss about family general.

like how many siblings you have?
got a kids?
Coda?
how appropriate ways to discipline children?

and many lists.

whacha think?

Too personal? What does it purpose when u r saying like that, eh?

Some of us, who are parents.

For instance.. someone who just POSTED a CODA.... picture of u as BABY.. whatever.. it could be FAMILY FORUM, dont you think?

Good Idea, Dreama. I will going to ask mods what do they think about it. Hopefully, I would like to establish another sectionn.

Originally posted by eternity
Too personal? What does it purpose when u r saying like that, eh?

Some of us, who are parents.

For instance.. someone who just POSTED a CODA.... picture of u as BABY.. whatever.. it could be FAMILY FORUM, dont you think?
Family Forum is a great idea... however those who think it's too personal to post here, then don't post it, I would post if I want people to read it...

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Good Idea, Dreama. I will going to ask mods what do they think about it. Hopefully, I would like to establish another sectionn.

yeah agreed - great idea tho ... heh

Does not matter, for me more topics to read about and to post in by sharing opinions

i dont have my family. But i'm still alone are poor and homeless :(

Maybe there should be a section for introductions only, like some of questions were asked here about brothers, family, where from, which school, etc... and keep it to few threads as possible so that the newest members can find it on the top.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
hmm u do have a family .... ur mom and dad and ur siblings ??

Sorry, i dont have my dad and mom. But i dont know who they :cry:

The idea will be seriously considered. Please keep me updated on this. Thanks.

Back