Fake Hate Crime Report

Could she get in trouble with the law? I would think the said accused person/couple could sue her and/or the restaurant for defamation?
That would be a civil matter, and the couple would have to prove material damages.

However, if she's not reporting her tips she could be in trouble with the IRS.

Could she get in trouble with the law? I would think the said accused person/couple could sue her and/or the restaurant for defamation?
No, we don't know the names/address of the couple, therefore they are not defamed.

That would be a civil matter, and the couple would have to prove material damages.

However, if she's not reporting her tips she could be in trouble with the IRS.

and she can get in trouble with IRS for misuse of donation money too.

Wow! It looks bad for her. Wondering if she's going to commit suicide after all.

Reminds me of Whip Whitaker (Denzel Washington) in the movie "Flight" where he is a serial liar who lied to cover up his addiction to cocaine and alcohol. Watched it last night, too. Everything came to a halt when he realized he could no longer keep lying and freed himself from the shackles of living the life of a lie which resulted him going to prison for several years.

OMG, this liar waitress is very betrayal to LGBT communities. :mad:

I think she copied similar incident in Kansas.

Wow, way to go waitress... Now the whole country knows you're a pathological liar... *smh*

Ugh...like my people need their own Kerri Dunn. Kerri Dunn was a visiting prof at Claremont college who defaced her own vehicle with racial slurs to fabricate a hate crime and invent a "campus of hatred". That "hateful" campus bent over backwards to support their victim and lead dialogs on diversity and tolerance...and then it came out that Dunn was cray cray and an attention whore.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Ugh...like my people need their own Kerri Dunn. Kerri Dunn was a visiting prof at Claremont college who defaced her own vehicle with racial slurs to fabricate a hate crime and invent a "campus of hatred". That "hateful" campus bent over backwards to support their victim and lead dialogs on diversity and tolerance...and then it came out that Dunn was cray cray and an attention whore.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android
Is she actually a lesbian?

Back