Facebook's Friend Status Updates.

Most of you have seen the new the Facebook, I can't seem to post my status from my computer only from my mobile phone. I need your help:giggle:
I have no problem posting my status. Hmm...

Laughing so hard everyone who making their statement here Ad'ers.. So funny your comments..

Life is not be harder for you.. You cannot handle ignore their statement status because you're temptation and curious their comment status. LOL
Your fault!

I used to try updating my status whenever I am on my Sidekick. I kind of lost interest in the status thing after one of the girls was posting too much about herself and her boyfriend. But when I got to check FB on the computer, I noticed that some of my status messages made it sound as if I was a teenager. I deleted them as if they never existed before. :P

I used to try updating my status whenever I am on my Sidekick. I kind of lost interest in the status thing after one of the girls was posting too much about herself and her boyfriend. But when I got to check FB on the computer, I noticed that some of my status messages made it sound as if I was a teenager. I deleted them as if they never existed before. :P
Yeah, those can be very annoying.

I have a friend who used to have another friend on his Facebook account that was always posting status updates every 10 minutes. It was seriously getting out of hand. He was practically updating it with EVERYTHING! "... just paid $34.92 for gas!" "... is wishing that gas was cheaper." "... is wondering what his girlfriend is making for dinner tonight." "... can't wait to see that new movie!" It went on and on.

Well, my friend un-friended his friend. So, no more annoying constant status updates. :roll:

Well as long as the friend status is clean and etc and not too much cluttered or so it would be fine.. but too much info for minute by minute updates... ehh blah... rather ingore that..

Anyways, how do I go around ingoring some specific posts, only the friend status and a few other things to be shown only? hmm...

I didn't think anyone really read those...and then one night I got over 50 texts and 50 emails from people asking me about my status...

" (my real name) is happy it is a boy!"

No, I'm NOT pregnant. RME. I was talking about my friend's baby. LOL

:giggle:

Yea, some of them are annoying and some of them are interesting to read and comment. :) Some of them update too often, so I ignore them because I don't really care what they're up to every minute. :P

So you ignore mine eh? :hmm:

Well as long as the friend status is clean and etc and not too much cluttered or so it would be fine.. but too much info for minute by minute updates... ehh blah... rather ingore that..

Anyways, how do I go around ingoring some specific posts, only the friend status and a few other things to be shown only? hmm...

delete is all you can do. You ready to delete me?:giggle:

actually with this new layout you have options to either prioritize someone's statuses, wall posts, etc, or to have someone never show up on your News Feed again while maintaining them on your friend list.

actually with this new layout you have options to either prioritize someone's statuses, wall posts, etc, or to have someone never show up on your News Feed again while maintaining them on your friend list.

I HATE the new layout....

one of my friends posted several pics separately and it was like a lonnnng list of different photos of him. I do not want to see that. I miss the old layout where everything was separated into different categories.

one of my friends posted several pics separately and it was like a lonnnng list of different photos of him. I do not want to see that. I miss the old layout where everything was separated into different categories.
Facebook is supposedly in the process of fixing it up again.

They received complaints about the new layout. So, they are working to fix it up.

'

i agree with you wholeheartedly. it's just that one function that I like

I, too, hate the new layout that Facebook has.

This is the 2nd time (or 3rd) they had to change the layout. I liked the previous layout and it was fine as it is. Why fix it when it isn't broken, ya know?

So, I hope they will be able to tweak out the bugs and fix it promptly.

I want to :ty: Kaslia for introduce me to facebook. I really love it...

I found many old schoolmates after between 20 and 30 years no see in facebook... We shared our many school photos in my profile.

:wave: For anyone who has Facebook, you can set your language to English (Pirate) BETA and it translates all of your text into pirate. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where it shows your current language, click on the arrows and scroll down until you see the pirate selection.

This may be a little bit off topic but it relates to facebook.

You know how every time you log in on the homepage and you get bunch of your friend's status updates on the news feed? Well, Now with the recent re-vamp of Facebook - They are having these apps (quizzes, so and on etc) that shows up in the news feed.

I find it so annoying because every time I see it, I always have to click "hide" on every of these apps on the news feed.

Do you guys find it annoying too?

Back