Facebook's Friend Status Updates.

Be careful to facebook. I have one. I think so be careful to story I understand I don't like terroit. I understeand what is happened to important to protect to you. I need to safe for you okay that is all right. I tell to you important to guardian. I understand I think so getting be careful safe . I am glad of you discuss more tell explain to you. I hope be you safe. i wish be safe. I don't want to stranger person. I don't like someone bad access can you fool around of people. I have true hard tell to you.

It varies.

I do get annoyed when people constantly update their status.

"Bob is going to Walmart."
"Bob is grocery shopping."
"Bob is done with Walmart."
"Bob is at home now."
"Bob is wondering what to make for dinner."
"Bob is waiting for his girlfriend to get home."
"Bob is happy that his girlfriend is home."
(All of this was done within 2 hours.)

Seriously, who cares!?

It also annoys me a bit when they start using pitiful comments in their status.

"Bob thinks no one likes him."
"Bob is sad that his girlfriend dumped him."
"Bob is sad because his girlfriend won't go back with him."
"Bob is sad because he's tired."
"Bob is hoping his girlfriend will give him another chance."
"Bob is excited to see his girlfriend tonight."
"Bob is crying because his girlfriend didn't show up tonight."

Come on... don't drag us into your relationship problems! :roll:

lol gee.. i'm glad my friends aren't that boring!

I haven't really ran across any "TMI" status but have seen the following example Vampy posted just got to avoid it. I have seen copycat status :roll:

Last edited:
I have a myspace website what the difference between the two? I thought about switching but i'm not sure since i don't the site and how it works...plus I proably post too much I have pictures and blogs and stuff like that is private to my friends list and it's just not anyone I put the list..

I have a myspace website what the difference between the two? I thought about switching but i'm not sure since i don't the site and how it works...plus I proably post too much I have pictures and blogs and stuff like that is private to my friends list and it's just not anyone I put the list..
MySpace allows anyone to do just about anything with their profile. A lot of people make their profile look very unfriendly (when they think it's friendly).

Facebook is simplified. While people can use applications, other people can also control what they want and not want to see.

I have MySpace, but I never really use it because I'm annoyed by a lot of profiles that other people have. :(

I do it, i prevent to people having trouble, i want to resentful to bad stranger person. I tell to stop harassment to people because I think so people having bad things. I don't like swearing, discrimmation to people, hateful,

someone peple don't like fight to people... I think so stop fight argue talk, complaint, bad attiude. that is why reason explain to you i tell to you

I do it, i prevent to people having trouble, i want to resentful to bad stranger person. I tell to stop harassment to people because I think so people having bad things. I don't like swearing, discrimmation to people, hateful,

someone peple don't like fight to people... I think so stop fight argue talk, complaint, bad attiude. that is why reason explain to you i tell to you

actually.. theres two things to that that i don't like. for one, people may just feel the need to vent if their facebook statuses are actually negative or they are looking for attention. furthermore, what you're doing, isn't that putting your nose into their business?

I think so you are right I agree you ComplicaLicaTed, I think so you are right. I hope you can more opinion. You think so opinion to talk to me. I need to help you encourage to peopel. I think so good enjoy. i hope be happy. I think so be happy. I wish be see you. I think so good happy mood. I think so good i think so heard about to you. I support to people . I think so you are right. i responsibility be careful safe to people sometimes people don't want to nose of business to facebook. That is not good people blocked to people. i think so possible I am not sure difficult to explain to you

I dunno youse gals and guys name on facebook?

I'm Dreams Float Joe or DreamsFloat Joe or dreamsfloat joe, iffn you'all wanna invite/add whatever. Please add a comment like from AD, so I know who it is. :giggle: :ty: kthnxbai

Yea, some of them are annoying and some of them are interesting to read and comment. :) Some of them update too often, so I ignore them because I don't really care what they're up to every minute. :P

I enjoy the comments and status on my friends facebook. Keeps the excitment with all the fun involved :)

I don't mind the friends' status. It is fun to see what my friends are up to. And it is almost like reading a newspaper everyday :D

And I love Facebook because you can find your old friends from grade schools even when you were 5 years old. I found my three old classmates :D

I didn't think anyone really read those...and then one night I got over 50 texts and 50 emails from people asking me about my status...

" (my real name) is happy it is a boy!"

No, I'm NOT pregnant. RME. I was talking about my friend's baby. LOL

"Bob masturbate."
"Bob is stalking. lol."
"Bob is caught his favorite teacher masturbate."
"Bob is happy with teacher in bed."
"Bob is have argue with teacher."
"Bob is principle join with us."
"Bob is set the bomb and escape."

New face book look...

Most of you have seen the new the Facebook, I can't seem to post my status from my computer only from my mobile phone. I need your help:giggle:

girl,

don't worry, facebook's having a hissy fit, since you noticed that the layout which caused by its fit. :laugh2:

girl,

don't worry, facebook's having a hissy fit, since you noticed that the layout which caused by its fit. :laugh2:

hissy fit that's what the deal is eh? :giggle: I will keep an eye out for how to post a status. I don't understand when I type , all I get is a message , share??

I get confused sometimes, but you'll understand once get used to it.

Back