FaceBook vs Google Plus

It is hard for me to learn new things. It takes time and all and so I think Google+ is still too new for me to decide which I like better.

I know tough! I learn it most people learn it how on feeling sometimes shy and reason on new google! I know reason!

I just noticed that they added games in Google+. They keep adding new features time to time. IT's maturing up pretty quickly!

The games aren't too bad. Still getting used to them,. but all in all, not too bad.

Ah that's cool. I like the part where you can post statuses in specific circles rather than all of your friends like on Facebook.

I can't get around the idea of google plus, it looks complicated.... off to go and try to see if I can navigate it

Ah that's cool. I like the part where you can post statuses in specific circles rather than all of your friends like on Facebook.

Actually, you can limit who can see your statuses. Make different kinds of friends list (i.e. family, friends, close friends, co-workers, game buddies), and when you are ready to publish a status (or photo or whatever), click on the lock icon and choose which friends list you want to publish to.

My job is internet marketing, social media marketing specifically. This means that part of my job is doing trainings on different tools... so if anyone needs help, I'm happy to do it!

Just ping me if you want to add me to your circle. :)

I'm finally signed up. I'm reluctant to learn another system, but I'll give it a try. See ya'll there.

I like both but I can see Google+ overtake Facebook with best features but too early to tell cos need more people. Also for most people on Facebook probably don't want to move over or try it out and use both. IF there enough use Google+ and post about it on FB status, might happen.

Back