Facebook how-to querry

warpedpink

Reaction score
My (now ex) boyfriend and I broke up. Ive since changed my relationship status to private ("Only Me") but I want to change it single, or even nothing. How do I do that without it showing up on our friends anf acquaintance's news feed? Unfriending him is an option if FB won't put that on blast.

Edit: I went ahead an unfriended him. Facebook did not announce it or the end of our relationship. Whew! Thanks anyway, guys.

Last edited:
My (now ex) boyfriend and I broke up. Ive since changed my relationship status to private ("Only Me") but I want to change it single, or even nothing. How do I do that without it showing up on our friends anf acquaintance's news feed? Unfriending him is an option if FB won't put that on blast.

Well, hello there....

Pretty elaborate way to hint that you are now single, congratulations

Since you've already set it to "only Me", you can change it to whatever you want and nobody will ever see it in their newsfeed or even on your profile.

Unfriending somebody won't get shown on anyone's newsfeed or put it on blast that I am aware of unless that person has a particular browser add-on.

Here's one how-to.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5021242_unfriend-someone-facebook.html

There are other ways to either ignore or block them also to avoid seeing anything from them or them not seeing anything of yours.

I closed mine down reopened under single name and only for me or who I choose .for photo I go months without looking maybe a year.is it possible do that or block him.i look at Fb instructions of all things you can do but got get out of bed no impidus at moment I know few tricks some might not know..dellike him not enough

When you unfriend it doesn't show so that is one way, you can also change your relationship status with it showing the world by telling it to not post or only me or something along those lines. Also be careful, lots of single men on here lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

E ven unfriended thought could still be seen by by others.yyou could logout.some where little circle if press it load of tools come up...if you quit then real friends will phone or shock of shocks they meet you..I use face time Skype or meet.i no be arsed having load of acquaintances hardly know.maybe I old fashioned

Back