Facebook commands and etc problem?

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone having problem with facebook's commands, chatbox disabled and etc?

I can't play the games, chatbox disabled, application sidebar opened application pages and the notifcation sidebar opened to notifcation pages (both does NOT roll up or down grrrr).

Hi5 and Myspace working good for the games :)

Sometimes I have some problems with FB. I think it is because it is overloaded and assume they will resolve it eventually.

British and have same problems as you are experincing so i guess it's a world wide problem! Probably as Botts says, system over load.

Every so often I will notice difficulties with my Facebook as well. It's normal for them to have system errors ever now and then.

Oh boy.. They need get more servers or upgrade bigger servers..

I use FB lites version to check any my wall posts.. I already posted in wall messages.

Anyone who use Hi5 or Myspace, add me up pls, we can play the games on both sites.

Mobsters, Mob Wars, Mobster Forever, Mafia Resurrection, Mobsters Forever, Mafia World, New Mafia, Pimp Wars, Mob World and City of Blood.

The Facebook's lite site (lite.facebook.com) one is pretty good if you don't care for games/apps, etc. :)

I am sure they will add more servers even it costs a lot of money to run servers.

Clickable commands and links finally working now on the FB!

Hi there, I am so happy with Facebook is now back in.. Clickable command and link are working good now.. Go ahead add me up on facebook.com/pwcrlinux.

They seem much better changed in designed of FB, run smoothly except the game application seem slow for a while, Games are working good now.. I played a game, looks better.. Wow, they added new "Family" trees in your profiles..

The Facebook's lite site (lite.facebook.com) one is pretty good if you don't care for games/apps, etc. :)

I am sure they will add more servers even it costs a lot of money to run servers.

I pulled it up and it is the same facebook that I've always used. Maybe this is for mobile users so that it won't hog your data usage?

While I am playing some of the games, it can't for some reason load them up. Also, when I go from Profile to Home, it will lock up and freeze. It does this when I go to someone else's profile at times as well. This happens at different times of the day from 9am to 2 am my time.

Back