In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - Home Page

Next Episode:
Sunday, September 17, 7/6c
"Llannes Family"
It's two back-to-back episodes of Home Edition! Marlee Matlin guest-hosts and the design team helps a blind man and his family whose members are either legally blind or deaf.
TV Rating: TV-PG --
New season premieres on Sunday, September 24 @ 7/6c

I was deeply moved with this show and strongly recommends everyone to see this. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
HUH? This is NEW show not repeated? I am confused now. We were told there will be one show that wil be showing this summer and they changed their mind till Sept/October.

So I am not gonna believe or yay! I will see it MYSELF than hear from anyone's mouth!!!
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - Home Page

I've watched this show already even its before scheduled.. Check with the local area TV listings at www.tvguide.com for the time and look under "Llannes family"

I was deeply moved with this show and strongly recommends everyone to see this. :cool:

it came directly from extreme makeover website in abc.com so I'd like to just share with you guys that's all.

What I just watched this show about "Vardon Family" My sister informed me that to come see this show about a deaf family raise an autisic child. Since I did not see this before so I was not sure if it's new or rerun, but my sister said it's rerun. So I just wanted to pass the word to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Info link is: ABC.com: ABC's 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'

That is what I just watched.

Yea I saw that show. It was great show and it sure gave me a HUGE goosebumps and I had tears at end of the show.
it came directly from extreme makeover website in abc.com so I'd like to just share with you guys that's all.

What I just watched this show about "Vardon Family" My sister informed me that to come see this show about a deaf family raise an autisic child. Since I did not see this before so I was not sure if it's new or rerun, but my sister said it's rerun. So I just wanted to pass the word to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Info link is: ABC.com: ABC's 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'

That is what I just watched.

Gonna watch that tomorrow :) I got email by my friend and then I check tv guide list yup tomorrow cant wait to watch it

callout_episode_preview.gif
Next Episode:

Sunday, September 17, 8/7c
ABC Channel

"Llanes Family"

It's two back-to-back episodes of Home Edition! Marlee Matlin guest-hosts and the design team helps a blind man and his family whose members are either legally blind or deaf.
:lol:

Home Edition?

I'm not watching it--it makes me cry every time I see it...
(Hey! No teasing!)

I check tv guide and it said tomorrow :dunno:

weird, i wonder if it is east coast different date ? I will double check with TV guide on website tomorrow.

I did not want to miss it. I will make sure to get a tissue box with me while I will watch it. :)

weird, i wonder if it is east coast different date ? I will double check with TV guide on website tomorrow.

I did not want to miss it. I will make sure to get a tissue box with me while I will watch it. :)

ohh ok but check that website and it said sept 17 is tomorrow :)
Next Episode:
Sunday, September 17, 8/7c
"Llanes Family"
TV Rating: TV-PG -- For more info visit The TV Parental Guidelines - Home
New season premieres on Sunday, September 24 @ 7/6c

Yay, I'm going watch it... *done* click PVR (recording automatic) via satelite!

:D
No worries if I missed show.. there's automatic goes to recording.. :D

will check that and see if it will air tmw.. if so then i will watch it.. :)

Ah thanks for the reminder, I gotta watch that tomorrow and I am curious to see how that show would turn out. ;)

My choice using PVR..
will recording start 7pm to 9pm... part 1 and 2.. :D
Today.. Yipeeeeeeeee!

Prepare for kneelex!

:hyper: I cannot wait to see it tonight! YAYAYYAYYA! :giggle: SO means I have to send my boy a bath early today before the show starts. And put him to bed at 9. :)

i am going to watch it tonight smile
i hope tonight is the NIGHT grr after few attempt to do

GRINS

Back