Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050

deafdude1

Reaction score
Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050 - TECH.BLORGE.com

I would love a robogirlfriend for a meaningful, romantic relationship, but not wife. Well unless she can't divorce me and take half my money :giggle:

A robogirl, roboguy, robodog, etc can do so many things. Imagine a guard, nurse, maid, companion, computer, worker, etc. This could be a reality in 20 years and only improve from there!

wow....you believe the most not happening anytime soon things...i can see robots...but ppl marrying robots...not likely and i would never seek the help of a medical professional who didn't have a pulse thanks very much

And otakus everywhere rejoice!

may[2].jpg

It's a picture of a character from Hand Maid May. An anime about a guy who fell in love with a robot.

wow....you believe the most not happening anytime soon things...i can see robots...but ppl marrying robots...not likely and i would never seek the help of a medical professional who didn't have a pulse thanks very much

I don't care to marry a robot unless there's benefits for me other than a piece of paper and no downsides to marriage. My robonurse could perform CPR or stabalize me while wirelessly sending a distress call. This would greatly improve my chance of survival and not dying before an ambulance could arrive. Theres many other reasons for me wanting a robotic companion, my own health and safey is a big one.

When that day comes, it will be the day of reckoning for humanity. It had no life, no feeling, no purpose. Their life are empty and meaningless.

Sheesh, If you decide to marry robot, you're dealing with hundred pounds of plastics, steels, tubings, fluids, wires, electronics ect. that can crush you and parts wears out and fails. I ever wonder if there's virus, glitch, or screw ups in software would cause robot to become like Terminator in instant thus, killing you in split seconds. :Ohno:

I would never marry a machine, I'll lead it to cliff and have it look down to beautiful view of salt water sprays over rocks, I'll push it off the cliff and watch it fall with fake emotional scream. Let salt water and rocks do much damages to robot before it can swim back (I doubt it can swim back cuz it's too heavy). I wouldn't worry about murdering robots. :rofl2:

Catty

Right, there won't be a prison time for murdering robot! Plus police won't ever care chasing robot murders... hence no law exists for this crime... eh eh eh
I wouldn't worry about murdering robots. :rofl2:

Catty

Sheesh, If you decide to marry robot, you're dealing with hundred pounds of plastic, steel, tubing, fluids, wires, electronics ect. that can crush you and parts wears out and fails. I ever wonder if there's virus, glitch, or screw ups in software would cause robot to become like Terminator in instant thus, killing you in split seconds. :Ohno:

I would never marry a machine, I'll lead it to cliff and have it look down to beautiful view of salt water sprays over rocks, I'll push it off the cliff and watch it fall with fake emotional scream. Let salt water and rocks do much damages to robot before it can swim back (I doubt it can swim back cuz it's too heavy). I wouldn't worry about murdering robots. :rofl2:

Catty

That's why I said it's the day of reckoning for humanity where robots take over the world and control humanity. I wouldn't trust robots to begin with.

152956077_ab6382ee70.jpg

Wondering if it got sex meter knob that is in pictionary as turtle to rabbit?

That's why I said it's the day of reckoning for humanity where robots take over the world and control humanity. I wouldn't trust robots to begin with.

152956077_ab6382ee70.jpg

Robots would be good assistant to disabled or old people who need help carrying to bathroom, change clothes, and feed them because it have no feeling and no limit to patience and plus it can't spread rumors about patient's privacy. You can order around to do things you wish for and it'll do until it breaks down or battery runs out. I don't mind that. But I would keep my 12 gauge shotgun with armor piercing rounds handy in case if it gone haywire. :rofl2:

My biggest concerns are the employments!! I sure hope that Congress create laws would prevent employers from employing robots to flip burger or do jobs that humans can do without any hazard. If any jobs that are very hazardous to humans like frequent spray painting, transporting highly radioactive materials, handling dynamites ect, that's fine with us. I don't want Robots do mail jobs!! It can't discerns difference between miswritten or sloppy handwriting that "1" look like "7" or "5" look like "6" ect.. and make quick decision which is which. I've seen disadvantage on machines and it would never be perfected regardless how well they can fix.

Unless if any of us humans own and use robot to do jobs for us at job site while we sits and watch TV, play all day video games or gone for long (eternal) vacation and employers pays us as long as robot still functions to do jobs, we get $$'s in bank. It'll be good idea to turn off or remove "emotional" chip so it won't complain or unionize that we're taking advantage of them doing job for us and it don't get paid, we do!!. :rofl:

So marriage relationship with human and robot won't work. When loved one dies, it'll have no emotion and it'll be reprogrammed to marry another one or goes to recycling center.

I bet it's a religious issue that none of us would want to hear.

Catty

Are you sure? What if Hacker cracked in and collect vast amount of information and spread around? I don't see any difference from human!

EEEWWW No feelings after human dies then marries to others as emotionless. SICK! No way, glad it wont happen in my lifetime.

Robots would be good assistant to disabled or old people who need help carrying to bathroom, change clothes, and feed them because it have no feeling and no limit to patience and plus it can't spread rumors about patient's privacy. You can order around to do things you wish for and it'll do until it breaks down or battery runs out. I don't mind that. But I would keep my 12 gauge shotgun with armor piercing rounds handy in case if it gone haywire. :rofl2:

My biggest concerns are the employments!! I sure hope that Congress create laws would prevent employers from employing robots to flip burger or do jobs that humans can do without any hazard. If any jobs that are very hazardous to humans like frequent spray painting, transporting highly radioactive materials, handling dynamites ect, that's fine with us. I don't want Robots do mail jobs!! It can't discerns difference between miswritten or sloppy handwriting that "1" look like "7" or "5" look like "6" ect.. and make quick decision which is which. I've seen disadvantage on machines and it would never be perfected regardless how well they can fix.

Unless if any of us humans own and use robot to do jobs for us at job site while we sits and watch TV, play all day video games or gone for long (eternal) vacation and employers pays us as long as robot still functions to do jobs, we get $$'s in bank. It'll be good idea to turn off or remove "emotional" chip so it won't complain or unionize that we're taking advantage of them doing job for us and it don't get paid, we do!!. :rofl:

So marriage relationship with human and robot won't work. When loved one dies, it'll have no emotion and it'll be reprogrammed to marry another one or goes to recycling center.

I bet it's a religious issue that none of us would want to hear.

Catty

Are you sure? What if Hacker cracked in and collect vast amount of information and spread around? I don't see any difference from human!

EEEWWW No feelings after human dies then marries to others as emotionless. SICK! No way, glad it wont happen in my lifetime.

Yup, exactly... That'll be the issue with privacy if it got hacked. Robot would do what hacker want it to do. I bet it'll be scary to have it around. Like I mentioned above, Keep 12 gauge shotgun handy at all time. Or rig the robot with small explosive in it's CPU with wireless hot button so you can carry it around and press to detonate it if you are suspicious :rofl2: .

:rofl2:

Yup, exactly... That'll be the issue with privacy if it got hacked. Robot would do what hacker want it to do. I bet it'll be scary to have it around. Like I mentioned above, Keep 12 gauge shotgun handy at all time. Or rig the robot with small explosive in it's CPU with wireless hot button so you can carry it around and press to detonate it if you are suspicious :rofl2: .

Keep making fun. Ill embrace technology and what it can do for me. Like it or not, technology marches forward. Id love to have a robogirl for the reasons ive already mentioned.

Now, I wonder if the robots will run fast as we can. :P

Back