Exercise, anyone?

jazzy

Reaction score
I have not done much with exercise lately. I miss outdoor workout but with work and take care of my home with disabled husband of mine. I decided to buy exercise equipments and thought I will do it everyday but I was wrong. I have no will to do them daily. Waste of $. I even got a new bike, only ride it twice since then.

Do you exercise daily? 2 or 3 time a week? once in awhile? What kind of exercise do you guys use them? just curious...

Do a bit of exercise: swim. Try to get the pool 7 days a week. Swim about 30-35 minutes-endurance Fortunately near 3 different pools.
Consider

I used to do weights at the gym 3-4 times per week. But, after I injured my shoulder in 2009, I am still finding it hard to get back into my regular routine. I also brought gym equipment, which I thought I would help me get back into the routine, but I hardly use it.

I go to the gym for about an hour a day except Thursdays.
I really don't want to go tonight because I pushed myself too hard last night and now am sore all over. But alas I will still attempt it.

Gonna try and start walking again. Have been using these bike pedals from LoveBlue daily. Also use resistance bands and resistance tubes when I can.

I have a treadmill facing a window - I will jump on it for 20 minutes at a time and try to hit 1 mile in those 20 minutes. I figure I can do anything for 20 minutes! Some days I can do 3 times 20 minutes for a total of 3 miles!!! When I can get that one in is when I am waiting for a meal to cook. That makes me feel really good. Also, I joined a deaf/hoh dragonboat team. Good workout - but then again, I live in a city with a river running through it.... not an option for some.

I have a treadmill and weights with a bench in basement. I have been runnin and liftin just to stay in shape and keep my weight down. I also chop wood and carry heavy logs. I feel like Im Rocky.

I used to run in used runnin shoes given to me b.c I dont want to buy new runnin shoes and not run anymore. Know what I mean? So, I got new runnin shoes anyway.

I ran 5 miles on Friday night. Ran first 4 miles and then ran another mile. Gonna run again tonite. Nothin to do in this fookin weather. thanks to arctic blast.

I benched press 220lbs 30 reps in 4 sets...not bad for 216lbs feller like me..

I go to the gym weekdays during lunch. I alternate between cardio and weights five days a week. I might do a weekend too if I am bored, but I don't go every weekend.

I am going to start to work out with hula hoop tonight and need to stay on it since it did not effect my knee as much as walk do to it sometime. wish me luck. Fantasic with everyone doing the exercise. keep up.

i have miss out for exercise but im hope i will go out like have nice expect spring,summer and fall

and also im miss gym but i have focus to drink lots of water

I'm trying to exercise 4 times a week for around 40 minutes to begin with. It's really hard but I need to do it. >< I use an exercise bike.

I hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week. Got a trainer once a week so things don't go stale. I am impressed with my trained cuz of the ideas he come up with. I. Have done weights and sports since I was 15. But had no idea of what I was doing compared to a trainer. Well worth the cost id you want to push yourself. I get my trainer on mondays which is my worse day, when I want to stay home I think of the contract and how the get pid regardless so then its off my azz and to work I go.

Thanks Jazzy..just ran 7 miles..4miles,2miles and a mile.. Im a lil tired but feelin great and relaxin

I have a treadmill and weights with a bench in basement. I have been runnin and liftin just to stay in shape and keep my weight down. I also chop wood and carry heavy logs. I feel like Im Rocky.

I used to run in used runnin shoes given to me b.c I dont want to buy new runnin shoes and not run anymore. Know what I mean? So, I got new runnin shoes anyway.

I ran 5 miles on Friday night. Ran first 4 miles and then ran another mile. Gonna run again tonite. Nothin to do in this fookin weather. thanks to arctic blast.

I benched press 220lbs 30 reps in 4 sets...not bad for 216lbs feller like me..

Nice. I did 225lb for one rep for a standing military press at 185 lbs.

Jazzy,

I have a treadmill and an exercise bike for cardio and Power Blocks
(selectorized dumbbells). I also jump rope once in a while.

I can watch tv while on the exercise bike,which is kinda nice.

I cannot go outside to run because of the hilly,piedmont VA terrain I live in. The road outside my house is 2 lane with no shoulders.

I'm trying to get back in shape to run 5ks. Need to up my mileage a bit.

Nice. I did 225lb for one rep for a standing military press at 185 lbs.

Thanks.... not bad.. i dont do military press but used to. hurt my shoulders doin them yrs ago.

Im dealin with shin-splints right now. :roll:

I haven't been exercising at all, but thanks to this thread I moved the rebounder into the bathroom and spend five or ten minutes a day on it.
Babysteps.

Back