Ever you physical abused your

Willy

Reaction score
teacher in school?

:naughty: Yep, I did. When I was in 3rd grade, I threw couple of wooden blocks at my teacher's head and I went up to her and hit her. Ooops!

No, I cried after I realized that I abused my teacher.

I've never hit any teachers either, but I've pissed them off. :twisted: Once when I was in 2nd grade I did something that pissed the teacher off and I talked back at her, obviously she was really pissed cuz she was chasing me and grabbed my arm too hard and caused bruises there. Of course, she got fired cuz she wasn't supposed to touch me like that :crazy:

Originally posted by t e d d y
:rofl: I never knew you hit teacher, who was the teacher tho?

It's Mrs. Quance. ;x I was doin it with Nick Brooker.

LOL!!
When I was in kindergarten, I had a "boyfriend" and we were inseparatble. So, when we were in the classroom, he did something was wrong then the teacher grabbed his arm. I got mad at her for trying to hurt him or something then I got up and grabbed her arm that was holding him. I bitted it right there to made her let go of him. She sent me to sit in the hallway all day and made me to miss the bus and had mom to come get me. Ugh. I was still kind of proud of what I did to save his ass from the teacher. lol

e: I don't know why, babe, but I find what you did, cute! :mrgreen:

As for me, I never physically abused a teacher before, but I did insult one while in high school. If I remember correctly, my science teacher was having a bad day, so she was being a bitch and a half. She said something demanding, I said something back to turn her off, then she insulted me out of the blue. I was like "fuck you", then she insults me more! It was funny as I think about it now, but back then it was so ridiculous when we exchanged insults. I mean, there's my teacher saying "fuck you, too" to me. What the hell is going on here?! :lol:

:laugh2:

That's funny.. I bet he was happy that you helped defend him ;)

I dont hit teachers even tho they pissed me off sometimes. Hell I dont hit ppl when they piss me off. Only if I feel threatin like if they try to hit ill hit them back as self defense.

I have never hit a teacher before. I'm same as Wolfboy, I don't hit ppl at all, its simple as that. But yeah, I have talked back to my teachers in the past. I had one of the most meanest teachers for my deaf classes, and I hated her! LOL I was so happy when I started mainstreaming!

I was only 7 years old when I threw the blocks and hit my teacher

I never hit any teacher but I was rude and said SHUT UP to teacher once time because she was mad with me over my math many mistake. oh boy.

nope never hit a teacher before

i used to yell at them when i get pissed off lol

Back