Ever walked in on your ex?

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Ok so I've been single since October and moving in two weeks but the girl that caused the split stayed the night and laid on his bed with him. They both said that they were just sleeping and that nothing had happened. I just know that once I passed by his cracked door to start my day, her shirt was by her head and they were closely cuddling together in the blankets, until 2pm.

I get that we're not together anymore, I get that we're moving away but that was a slap in the face that neither cared about how I felt. I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy. It's just a respect issue I have right now, couldn't they of gone to her place? They both try to justify it and say nothing happened their just friends and just slept, but I live here too.

I think its worse seeing something in front of you then to hear of something going on. I had a good start of trying to stay strong but after seeing that... I feel sick. I haven't ate, I've been crying, I'm going to trying to move out sooner, heres to hoping I can this weekend.

I ask those of you who have been in the same boat, how do you get past this? I feel traumatized in a sense.

Just saying ahead of time, forgive me for my rant but I'm so upset and torn.

Good news is - you're moving out in two weeks and won't have to deal with any of this anymore. :)

It sucks and I'm sorry you had to deal with that. If anything, consider it as reinforcement of why breaking up with him was a good idea.

I'm crying it hurts so freaking bad right now. I don't even want him back, I don't even think a friendship is even possible after this.

What floors me is both of them are texting me saying nothing has happened and sees nothing wrong with any of this.

I feel like screaming

Just don't talk to them... Maybe you can try to hang out with your friends or family?

Why does SHE have your text #? I agree w K. Cease all conversations. Cut them OUT of your life. Time for a new change. I m sorry you're hurting. You need to crash at a friend's place for a few nights.

I have plans to stay overnight with my friend I'll be living with Friday. I'm going to see if I can move out this weekend if possible. I don't want to see this woman ever again. And I don't care to be around him right now.

At least I have my room for the time being, I can shut him out for a few days. Leave to go do something when hes home, come home when hes working.

Maybe it is me, but you are not with him any more so who cares what he does in bed or out of bed??

I ask those of you who have been in the same boat, how do you get past this? I feel traumatized in a sense.

Just saying ahead of time, forgive me for my rant but I'm so upset and torn.

I totally understand... I was having nightmares about it even before she confessed to me. The first one is always hard. I sincerely hope that you were not a "charity F*." I'm always one of those, but that's for another thread.

The only thing I can say is, time will heal that hurt, and eventually, you'll look back on it as merely a bad memory. But right now, just work through the pain...

Hugs...

we were together for 6 yrs, thats a long time and I'm doing my hardest to move past it but when things like that is in my face, it hurts.

This is really awful, Lady!...Wish I were there to kick his sorry arse!....And I really do know how this makes you feel. Both of those jerks have no respect for anyone and probably not for anything either!

So I would let this incident drive the nail into the coffin!...Grab some clothes and spend the few nights with a friend...even in the car if weather permiting. I would not give them the benefit of seeing how hurt you are....

Just get out of there as quick as possible...and don't worry. What goes around, comes around. Ignore the texts!...They are playing a little game with you and trying to twist things, hoping you'll be naive enuf not to believe what you saw!...It's mind control..and definetely abuse.

The longer you stay there the worse it's gonna get....I would have been out of there the minute it all started, months ago.

Good Luck.

I am currently living with my ex. We have an agreement - no dates at the house, ever. I own this house and he is living with me to help pay the bills. It is kind of awkward, but neither of us can afford to live on our own. So. Anyway it sucks to not be able to bring dates to my own house but it is better than seeing him bring his dates here.

I'm sorry you are dealing with this though, I know it has to suck, that's why I insisted on that agreement. Ugh. Wouldn't it be nice if, once they become exes, nothing they did affected you any worse than if a simple roommate did it?

I wonder how long it will be before your ex leave his new gf ! They deserve one another, they both have no class! I hope you'll be able to move out real soon so you'll be able to start your own life and not have to feel so hurt being in the same house as your ex . :hug:

Thanks guys, its just really hard. We both had a roommate kind of view until he broke the lease, but she is always in the way of things. But honestly none of this would of happened if one of them slept on the couch, I mean really is it THAT hard to do??? no class at all and no respect. I hope they did enjoy themselves and had fun because once I leave I'm not turning back again.

I am *SO* sorry for you and this situation! This is bad on *ALL* levels! He do not respect you enough, after SIX year, to keep his 'ho' away from the home? Even though you both know you have needed to share the home for financial reasons until two week from now?

He is horrid. SHE is horrid.

I wish could give you BIG hug and let you know that it will all work out once you are move from him.

BIG HUG!!

I am so sorry to hear about this. Forget him and her. You have a better life to look forward to. You will find a great guy that cares about you and will be on your side for life. You are in my prayer.

Back