Ever walked in on your ex?

That's why I prefer to live alone in $1200 a month 2 bedroom apartment with my furry kid, Hudson. I live alone in peace.

Wow....that's nice ($1200/mo.)...even here in Florida, it would be a very nice place to live. When I lived alone, it was a 1700 sq. ft. Townhouse. 2 and 1/2 baths, everybody kept saying...wow, it's pretty big for 1 person....but I like the "space"...plus, no roommates for me. Too much of a hassle and prior experiences of people stealing stuff and bringing dates in for overnight.

That why I chose to have my own apartment, one bedroom. Lived with roommates, things did not work out so I moved back to my mom's and lived with her for almost 2 years then found my own place. Living alone mean no hassle or drama, can decide what to do with own place, can invite whoever over, stuff like that. I will move out only if I get married because if break up when living together then become homeless so not worth it. Living alone is better.

Smart ^^^

I have a friend who was living with roommates for a long time, she got tired of their messes. She wants to buy a place totally for herself, so she moved out and back home with her parents to save $$.

I live alone with a mortgage.
Granted my mum helped with the deposit but I live alone with my dog and 2 cats... It's hard and I've been tempted to get a housemate to help share the finances but I like my solitude too much...

If I was serious about a housemate I'd look at getting FIFO (Fly In Fly Out - I live in Perth, Australia so there are lots of people who work up in the mines) as they would only be there a very limited time and when they are home, they are busy catching up with friends/family.

I have been done that. I have had through the hell marriage. Came home very in early morning and saw my ex wife with other man on our bed. I was lost and confused and went assaulted the man. It was bad because my kids saw that. I feel that I should have not done that but couldn't help. I don't want my kids to look up to that. That sucks to have someone into my kids life while I was married. But hey, past is past and move on forward. I have pretty nice light path right now. I am much happy without being around with my ex wife. But though I am still fighting for my kids. :( Hope it goes well with you.

I have been done that. I have had through the hell marriage. Came home very in early morning and saw my ex wife with other man on our bed. I was lost and confused and went assaulted the man. It was bad because my kids saw that. I feel that I should have not done that but couldn't help. I don't want my kids to look up to that. That sucks to have someone into my kids life while I was married. But hey, past is past and move on forward. I have pretty nice light path right now. I am much happy without being around with my ex wife. But though I am still fighting for my kids. :( Hope it goes well with you.

Don't feel bad, I would have assaulted the guy myself if I was you. The best luck with custody issue.

Ex-wife?

Why would you be mad at the guy? The ex-wife is the one who is divorced from you and brought him in the house, why didn't you take it out on her instead?

No. Ex and I were still together and married. We have never been separated. This man who slept with my ex wife, we have met before and he was my ex wife's friend. In about few months later, he texted me full truth about them how they met and seeing each other... I have been cheated on for 6 months before I walked in.

also that man told me he was sorry for interfere in my family and he would do the same thing to assault.

Ok, so you were still married to your wife when you caught her in bed with him. Ok, understandable, but, keep in mind that your wife (now ex wife) is the one who "allowed" the infidelity to take place in your home. And, this went on for 6 months.

Back