Ever walked in on your ex?

And on the last day you're moving out, and of course have gotten all ur things out of there...play a "little game"....:giggle:...pour sugar into the salt shakers and and salt into the sugar bowl....pour a little hot sauce on his underwears....hide eggs around the kitchen...they will rot after awhile and he'll be looking all over for that "horrible smell"...:giggle:....throw down a lot of straight pens onto the carpets...:giggle:...turn the hot water off in the fuse box...give him a blast of cold water when he takes a bath....throw away one shoe to each pair of his shoes....:giggle:....take the hem out of his pants and sew them up realllly short!...:giggle: pour vinegar into his after shave...:giggle:...

Give him a realllly hard time!

Horrible.

On the last day of your stay, put a basket of flowers next to his door with a note saying "I am so happy that today is my last day and fuck you!" :giggle:

wow, once he got home tonight we had a huge blow out. Apparently he noticed I posted a song (that I ended up taking down, while I admit is disturbing but we all have a bit of a dark side when were angry right?) on a site and because of that, they both want to put a restraining order on me, or rather thinking about it.

Apparently I'm wrong for "spying on them" when the door was open...

I just hope they really don't because I just want them to go their own way and me my own way.

Maybe it is me, but you are not with him any more so who cares what he does in bed or out of bed??

Break up with your girlfriend and be there when she has someone in her bed... Then come back to us and tell you how it feels.

Sorry but it's hard enough to know your ex is moving on with someone when you are still hurting, but to see it is even worse...

I remember going to a guys house and HEARD him and his new girl going at it - I felt physically sick.

Back you my dear Lady!! I totally love, LOVE, LOVE Authentic's idea!! Not vindictive, or petty - just Effing BRILLIANT!!!:laugh2:

wow, once he got home tonight we had a huge blow out. Apparently he noticed I posted a song (that I ended up taking down, while I admit is disturbing but we all have a bit of a dark side when were angry right?) on facebook and because of that, they both want to put a restraining order on me, or rather thinking about it.

What a tosser... I doubt a restraining order can be put on someone because of a song... Seriously, does he have a working brain cell?

I agree with most of the peeps - cease all contact. Delete his number (or at least change his name to "Ignore Numbskull" or something, delete him off facebook (or if you like to stalk, change the privacy settings so that he can't see what you post etc - you can actually single certain ppl out of seeing stuff)

Best thing to do it clean break... He doesn't exisit in your world anymore hun. Once you're actually out of there, it's Asta La Vista BABY!

wow, once he got home tonight we had a huge blow out. Apparently he noticed I posted a song (that I ended up taking down, while I admit is disturbing but we all have a bit of a dark side when were angry right?) on a site and because of that, they both want to put a restraining order on me, or rather thinking about it.

Apparently I'm wrong for "spying on them" when the door was open...

I just hope they really don't because I just want them to go their own way and me my own way.

HUH?? PUT on a restraining order on for what?? I don't think a judge is going to like having their time wasted on this! I drove my ex husband out of my house! He could not move out fast enough! I told him to never mess with me and he thought I was joking! Have you ever seen a mad Russian /American person before?? I learned from a master, my Russian dad!

HUH?? PUT on a restraining order on for what?? I don't think a judge is going to like having their time wasted on this! I drove my ex husband out of my house! He could not move out fast enough! I told him to never mess with me and he thought I was joking! Have you ever seen a mad Russian /American person before?? I learned from a master, my Russian dad!

you go, girl!

I'm friend with ex. So, I don't really have plm unless she did something horrible to me. So.. I'm not complain. Maybe one day, I might have to face like that.

PowerOn, be very glad because having a ex that wants to just tear you down is nothing but chaos. I've always tried to be civil to most my exes but this one I'm uncertain about. I think I have talked him out of a order, her I'm not so sure but even then she came HERE and I didn't hit her, didn't verbally abuse her. I told her to leave me alone. That was it.

Well you can't be friends with an ex until you both have had time away from each other (no contact) to move on and heal - only then can you see if a friendship is worth salvaging.

The fact that your ex hasn't really cared about your feelings in this at all, shows what a selfish and inconsiderate pig he is.

Who cares if he starts seeing someone else, the right thing to do would be to stay at her place until you move out.
Having her over for dinner and sleep overs and basically parading her around is hurtful and cruel - especially if he was the one that ended it.

Leaving the door open for you to see whatever whilst walking past is not "spying" Jesus, the dude left the door OPEN!!!
What the f**k are these 2 playing at? Really?

Bad enough to be parading around their new r/ship but to be completely ridiculous and make up bullshit threats like AVO etc...

God girl I hope you're counting your blessings... You dodged a bullet with that one!!

Good luck to him and his new missus... I hope this weekend you can move out and fully on with your life and I bet in the 1st week of freedom you'll be rolling on the floor laughing at his obsurbities!!

seen that and then some

When I was married my wife said her coworker at the fast food place was going to be homeless and needed to move in. After 2 weeks in my aprtment I made him leave. A week later my wife gave him an aprtment key. Of course the freeloader moved back in. My wife and him were closer and didn't do a very good job of hidding their feelings. After a month of this she would be gone a couple days at a time. He was thrown out of where he was staying as he spent his rent money on pills. I caught my ex on top of him in my apartment. I told him to get out and bad-mouthed him. He attacked me and split my head open. I had to have my head stapled and stitched shut. When I was in the hospital they trashed my aprtment (the lease was in my name only) and stole my car.
If your spouse or mate openly has a "good friend" of the opposite sex just end the relationship. Ronnie Milsap song about "answers leading to questions and questions to alibi's". After a while there seems to be lies on lies. The best thing you can do is not return calls and just make a clean break and move on.

@Kalima- THANK YOU!!!! I am so glad I'm not the crazy one on that!

I've got great news guys, tomorrow is Friday and this is my last night here :) I wont have the internet for a bit but I will keep in touch somehow :) At first I was upset I still feel sick from what I saw but honestly, I need out and I can't wait :) My new roommmate is totally cool about the whole situation and me moving early! yay me!

@deafwelder - oh thats so nuts!

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:dj::afro::grouphug::cheers::dance::dance2::rockon::h5::party::yesway::booty:

As you can see I'm happy for you :)

Why would you want to have a friend like him? He's shown his true colors - I'd just shut the door behind this part of your life and be glad you don't share children with him. And the new honey doesn't realize she's getting a preview of how he'll treat her eventually.

totally disrespectful of them. Things'll improve once you move out and completely cut off your ex and the girl that caused the split between you for good and just focus on your own life ahead of you.

Why would you want to have a friend like him? He's shown his true colors - I'd just shut the door behind this part of your life and be glad you don't share children with him. And the new honey doesn't realize she's getting a preview of how he'll treat her eventually.

Yeah, me personally, I wouldn't even want to be aquaintances with this douche...

Back